Stranded in WI

Reaction score
Home is where the heart is and my heart is in my c
I've been lurking for awhile around here, figured I'd make an account. Not much for long introductions, but I'm a recent college drop-out, anti-civ state of mind. Most of my experience is in backpacking and hitching, looking to learn more about hopping. As soon as the weather warms up, I'm looking to head back out east for awhile, visit people, try my hand at hopping. Eventually head west. So yeah... Hello ya'll

farmer john

Reaction score
love backpacking

anyone ever do any up in alaska? when i was in my early teens up in alaska (as opposed to now) i hiked the interior and across and around the perimeter of the penninsula it was beautiful loved it

Reaction score
Home is where the heart is and my heart is in my c
love backpacking

anyone ever do any up in alaska? when i was in my early teens up in alaska (as opposed to now) i hiked the interior and across and around the perimeter of the penninsula it was beautiful loved it

I wish man. Most of my experience as been in the east. AT, upstate NY, etc. I'd love to get up to Alaska though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads