Seeking Ride Stranded in California (Pittsburg, CA to Tucson, AZ)

C

ckbull

I deleted myself
Hey, I am searching for a ride from Pittsburg, CA to Los Angeles on Tuesday 2/13. Anyone heading in that direction that can offer a ride? I have 1 lg suitcase, 1 sm suitcase & a carry on bag. I can help with some gas. Thank U
U can email me @ [email protected]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
C

ckbull

I deleted myself
Cali is a very easy state to start a good hitch. Have you considered hitchhiking?
Yes, most definitely I have considered hitchhiking. I see that there is a truck stop called the Flying J. Thought I might start there. Thanks for Ur input.

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Current Location
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
Reactions
95% 1% 4%
Yeah I’d suggest getting to the Flying J, going to the on ramp to the direction you’re going and putting out a thumb. Make sure if it’s your first time you run throu the site and find basic hitchhiking common sense and safety. Safe travels

OP
OP
C

ckbull

I deleted myself
Yeah I’d suggest getting to the Flying J, going to the on ramp to the direction you’re going and putting out a thumb. Make sure if it’s your first time you run throu the site and find basic hitchhiking common sense and safety. Safe travels
Thank U Sirus for all Ur input. I appreciate it very much. Yes it is my first time hitchhiking. I will do everything I can to be safe. Thank U

Coywolf

Sir Drinks-A-Lot
StP Supporter
Current Location
Moab, UT
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Hey @Administrative perhaps this post needs to be in the "seeking ride" section of the rideboard?

@ckbull trying changing this post to a "ride wanted" tag at the top of the post when you edit it. Might get more attention

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Staff member
Current Location
Bellingham, WA
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hey g0g perhaps this post needs to be in the "seeking ride" section of the rideboard?
Done. And in the future to get our attention, try tagging "staff" instead of "administrative" so all the staff gets it instead of just Matt and Zim, who are the only admins.

Good luck, @ckbull.

Coywolf

Sir Drinks-A-Lot
StP Supporter
Current Location
Moab, UT
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Oh damn, my bad, didn't know the "staff" one existed =D