Seeking Ride Straight outta Brooklyn!

Threads
Current Location
Brooklyn, NYC
Traveling from
New York City
Destination
South or West or Southwest!
Lookin for ride straight outta brooklyn, south or west, or some combination of the 2! Ready to leave NOW! I'm a long time squatter/ traveler!

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

currently reading Ram Dass Be Here Now
Just added a few new links to the travel gear area of our resources section on getting ID/documents and getting mail while traveling :)
Bey
Appreciating all the help from Wobblies in Olympia, this morning....
Rhubarb Dwyer wrote on Itchey's profile.
Welcome! Just passed through St Augustine... What a vagrant's paradise!!
Bey
There are two traveler schools of thought: grab the pack and go, and extensive preparatory research....You can guess which one I'm buried in, at the moment....
Kenneth Clark wrote on Lilly's profile.
Hey are you still in/around riverside ca?
Today in Bum Feed News...
- groundscored an unsmoked cigarette
- they gave out kombucha?!?!
- no one burst into song while we were eating
BirdDaddy wrote on RavenSmith's profile.
Welcome!!!!
So I had a bunch of free Metrolink tickets, so yesterday first I took Coaster from San Diego to Oceanside, then used them to go all the way from Oceanside to Simi Valley (covering 150 miles in a day). I decided to stay with my SO again a couple of days as I came down pretty sick with cold and also need to buy some gear for the record breaking cold in CA. Soon enough I’ll head to Ventura and hitch from there!
Just over a month and a half until I plan to hit the road here in New Zealand. Figuring out what I need to store and what I need to sell. Anyone thats currently travelling got an Instagram? Looking to follow some fellow misfits in the mean time!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
constimuli