StP Party - Portland, OR

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
so widerstand had the great idea that since it seems like there are so many people on stp from the northwest right now, why not have a little meet up?

we're thinking either Wednesday or Thursday, sept 3 or 4th. widerstand will probably post the exact place/time here pretty soon.

nothing big, just wanna get some people together maybe drink a few beers and swap some stories.

whaddya think?

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
Damn....i'll be working on a boat right about then. I would be nice to meet some folks though.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
wooo I'll be there! is it cool if i invite all my fraternity brothers?

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
I am trying to put off my oyster farm work to make a show....i hope to make it.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
sweet! can't wait to see you there arrow!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
ooo! ooo! veggie core to the max!

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
wow this should be rad. arrow i might be interested in catching a ride with you to pdx from salem, depends on when my train gets up north. ill give you a call in a couple of days.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
well imma bring a fifth of whiskey that's for sure, maybe my banjo if anyone wants to play music.

and widerstand, god damn it man your avatar is fucking creepy.

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
Before this was planned, I came down to Arcata, CA from Portland to babysit for a student-friend, and I'll be here until the Friday after y'all meet... woe is me.
That's the last time I'm doing anyone a favor!
"No good deed ever goes unpunished."

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
Widerstand said:
How old is the kid? Just bring them up here!

I not only thought about hitching up with 6-year old Bodhi, but I actually suggested it to mama. To my surprise, she said (hesitantly), "Yeah... I trust you, I think you'd take care of him. But what about the carseat?"
So if I could pull a ride with an empty kiddie safe-seat, I'd be there.

Dameon

Reaction score
haha, I guess watching drunks stumble around in the dark would be fun for a kid. I'm amazed I made it to my hammock in the state I was in. I think there's still some of us sleeping back on the bluff. Great meeting everybody.

Reaction score
wow, finally stumbled my way through this new set-up (haven't logged on in a while) and found this thread. this was a lot of fun, can't wait for next year. good meeting all of you and seeing some again. thanks for the good grub arrow! if any of you are still around this sunday, sept. 21, come on over to red and black cafe (corner of se 12th and oak) at 7pm or so for the long haul benefit. me and my buddy's band, the Stumptown Strugglers, is playing as well as Brenna Sahatjian and others! it'd be great to hang out...

take it easy...

-mcd

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
mah fucka. just decided to go down south for a minute so i won't make the show but one of these days, damn it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads