Seeking Help StP needs 45 of your photos! (Details inside)

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hey everyone! I just made some changes to the way forums display themselves, I've added a 'cover image' to the top of a few forum sections. Visit the van dwelling forum to see an example! And here's a screen shot:

yep-png.27827_StP needs 45 of your photos! (Details inside)_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_11:43 PM

Looks pretty neat, right? Well, here's where I need your help. I'm looking for members to submit their favorite pictures that I can use for each forum section. Send me a pic (or post it in this thread) of an image and what section you think it would be good for, and if I choose your image, you'll get a free donator status for your account for a year.

The image doesn't necessarily have to be something you took yourself (although that would be ideal) if you don't think they'll get pissed about us using it... so use your best judgement. There are 45+ forum sections that still need images, so this is an easy way to get your name in blue and change your user name! Just remember, I have to approve your image for you to win :)

So show me what you think would look good and tell me what section it should be for! Keep in mind anything you submit should fit in an approximately 700 x 300 pixel square (after cropping) and due to these dimensions, only landscape (left to right) not portrait (up and down) pictures will work.

Have at it!

Threads
Current Location
Baltimore, MD
Reactions
93% 0% 7%
Baltimore City during an early Autumn sunset. Taken by me

Attachments

Threads
Current Location
Baltimore, MD
Reactions
93% 0% 7%
The sky over Dundalk, MD after a really nasty thunderstorm. Also taken by me.

Attachments

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
The sky over Dundalk, MD after a really nasty thunderstorm. Also taken by me.
that's pretty cool, but it's gotta be a landscape format pic. also, don't forget to mention what section of the forums you think it should be in :)

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
image-jpg.27831_StP needs 45 of your photos! (Details inside)_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_12:21 AM

Boat punks/sailing:not my boat, hell I don't even have a boat. Just some boats with Morro Bay Rock in the background.

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Bellingham, WA
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Finally, a good reason to go through all my photos! Here are a couple that you could use for the Asia forum. I've got a bunch more if these don't strike your fancy:
mekvg9r-jpg.27834_StP needs 45 of your photos! (Details inside)_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_12:26 AM
m7yxhac-jpg.27835_StP needs 45 of your photos! (Details inside)_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_12:26 AM

This one might work for events/festivals?
zn39syx-jpg.27836_StP needs 45 of your photos! (Details inside)_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_12:26 AM

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Punk kitchen: chili size:
image-jpg.27832_StP needs 45 of your photos! (Details inside)_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_12:30 AM

Punk kitchen: pizza! It was baked on a stone, not a cookie sheet:)
image-jpg.27833_StP needs 45 of your photos! (Details inside)_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_12:30 AM

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
View attachment 27831
Boat punks/sailing:not my boat, hell I don't even have a boat. Just some boats with Morro Bay Rock in the background.
that's okay, but a lot would get cut off in the cropping. i added something that i think will work for now though, check out the boat punk section!

Threads
Current Location
Baltimore, MD
Reactions
93% 0% 7%
The sky at sunset over Arundel Mills Mall, in Hanover, MD. Once again taken by me, lol.

As far as what section, I have no flippin clue XD maybe the stories section, since stories tend to be awesome and the pix are rather inspiring and/or interesting.

Attachments

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Punk kitchen: chili size:
View attachment 27832
Punk kitchen: pizza! It was baked on a stone, not a cookie sheet:)
View attachment 27833
love the punk kitchen stuff :)

Finally, a good reason to go through all my photos! Here are a couple that you could use for the Asia forum. I've got a bunch more if these don't strike your fancy:
View attachment 27834 View attachment 27835

This one might work for events/festivals?
View attachment 27836
i think those statues will work well!

Threads
Current Location
Baltimore, MD
Reactions
93% 0% 7%
This one would be good for untrustworthy individuals...

( sorry, I couldn't resist XD )

Attachments

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
I have more pizza pics, btw: that stuff is hott!
image-jpg.27839_StP needs 45 of your photos! (Details inside)_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_12:38 AM

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Um....

My pizza looks way better even if you don't cut it;)

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
that's okay, but a lot would get cut off in the cropping. i added something that i think will work for now though, check out the boat punk section!
Right on, more like water world less like millionaire:)

iamwhatiam

Mossback
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Darrington, WA
Reactions
98% 0% 1%
Hitchhiking!
alaska9-jpg.27845_StP needs 45 of your photos! (Details inside)_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_1:25 AM