#stopcopcity | Squat the Planet

#stopcopcity

StinkySocks

Reaction score
Hey all!
I’m interested in joining the forest defenders down in ATL fighting to stop cop city, problem is I don’t know anyone down there and I’m not exactly sure if I should just show up. I’d be coming from the Boston area and I was wondering if anyone has visited any of the encampments or attended any events they’ve held over the last few weeks. I imagine they are weary to new comers as anonymity is important and, from what I understand, some of the individuals have bounties. I’d really love to go down there and help defend the Atlanta Forest but I just want to know the best way to go about it!! Thanks in advance for any feedback!!

Iris1503

Iris
Reaction score
Hey all!
I’m interested in joining the forest defenders down in ATL fighting to stop cop city, problem is I don’t know anyone down there and I’m not exactly sure if I should just show up. I’d be coming from the Boston area and I was wondering if anyone has visited any of the encampments or attended any events they’ve held over the last few weeks. I imagine they are weary to new comers as anonymity is important and, from what I understand, some of the individuals have bounties. I’d really love to go down there and help defend the Atlanta Forest but I just want to know the best way to go about it!! Thanks in advance for any feedback!!

Be safe out there man, you are allowed to have any opinion you want, but there has been shots fired, and just down right terrorism at these riots, the people who "have bounties" have bounties because they are criminals, they either committed arson, are fugitives on the account of felony terrorism (which you can and will get if you decide to go to one of there little riots) or have tried to assault either the police, or the people there, of course not all of there protests are riots but there has been ALOT, Just be safe, those people aren't predictable

• Meh
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Shaggy Rogers

Reaction score
Be safe out there man, you are allowed to have any opinion you want, but there has been shots fired, and just down right terrorism at these riots, the people who "have bounties" have bounties because they are criminals, they either committed arson, are fugitives on the account of felony terrorism (which you can and will get if you decide to go to one of there little riots) or have tried to assault either the police, or the people there, of course not all of there protests are riots but there has been ALOT, Just be safe, those people aren't predictable

This is 100% true, those are bad guys....but a side note...

ACAB.? They shot that guy fifty-something times and he didn't have a gun? But mostly ACAB.

oscarwild

Reaction score

hey! asshole! we are "those people"

you schmutz.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads