sticknpokes

Nym

Reaction score
i think you did a spiffy job
im going to get the first part of my tribal stick n' poke just for my on reason.
itll be my first tatt but itll be worth it to me.

Geoff

Reaction score
need work. no offense but it does. what kind of ink did you use?

bote

Reaction score
i don´t remember what kind of ink it was, that was actually pretty sketchy. We put a little in him and waited a bit to see if it would start to puff up or seem like he was having an allergic reaction. I might have been India ink?
As for it needing work, the only thing worse than having a shitty homer simpson on your shoulder, would be having an acurately rendered one, but that´s just me.

roadbike

Reaction score
Depending on what type of jailhouse gun style you're talking, I've tried a few out, though, if I'm using a gun, I'd much rather track down someone who has a pro-made one. I like being able to have different line thickness. Though I still love a good stick'n'poke.

wartomods

Reaction score
that looks wicked, i like it, homer simpson is easy to draw it could have been better done, but i dont know i think it has a unique charm to it...... and ohhh freckles.

bote

Reaction score
of course, post away bai...

t homer simpson is easy to draw it could have been better done

that`s what`s so funny about it: I drew a proper homer and my friend insisted he wanted it old school and sloppy, and I have to say that in the end, it`s a lot funnier this way, he is a genius.

It`s my birthday today and I stick`n poked my palm. no camera .

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads