Stick and Poke Discussion! (1 Viewer)

Athena212

Hello stick and pokers....stuck home right now looking to start poking myself again. Been using a lame pencil rig and looking to up my game... What inks do yall use? Best needles? Let's see some pics!

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
D

Deleted member 125

I deleted myself
Please use the search bar before posting. Theres a somewhat recent thread discussing this already.

D

Deleted member 24782

I deleted myself
Once someone made an "epic fail" meme of my shitty stick and poke hand tats.

MFB

Wise Sage
@Athena212
I use a pencil rig too, and have always been happy with it. Its tedious and fun!
I start w a 3rl to do the first lines, then go over it with a 9rl to darken and thicken it up.
In my experience to get them to come out good you just need the patience to go over the lines a dozen and a half times to get a bunch of ink in your skin.
Cant speak to what ink I used as I havent done any for a few years, usually just go to a tattoo supply shop and buy a little 2 oz bottle.
If you want to up your game, I would look into buying a cheap gun to get better lines.
Lastly, lots of pics in that thread @SlankyLanky linked for you. We showed you ours, now you show us yours. :)

@Brodiesel710
I thought this might be youuuuu.....
1587221051971.png

D

Deleted member 24782

I deleted myself
Daddy-O @Brodiesel710 Daddy? No way on earth he'd have a NO RUGRATS tattoo!

Of course not! Just the Phoenix Suns logo, a frowning alien, galloping poodles, eye glasses, some weird monster lookin pizza slice things I drew when I was a kid, and lightning bolts that are totally not white sepremecist, I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $90.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $90.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.