Steph Young (Graff name "Mine") New Orleans.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
StephYoung.jpg

Steph was a sweetheart, she and I became tight when I visited New Orleans. We went out painting graffiti one night I was there and it brought that part of me back to life. I'll miss her a lot.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for any of those who had the pleasure of knowing her. It's just sad, I don't have much more to say.
http://www.fox8live.com/mostpopular...chmen-Street-fire/319eqYINDk6vCYlhaJX0Ag.cspx

ericafuckyea

Reaction score
i thought that shit was a fucking rumor. this really blows. she was really close with my ex and we had alot of mutual friends, i was around her alot but we never really got that close because of her past with my ex boyfriend. she was really nice though and seemed like a really cool girl. she was also a really talented musician and a creative person in general. this is really sad and im very sorry to hear that those fucked up rumors were true. i feel for all of those that were closer to her. this really sucks. rip steph.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that she's gone. RIP Stephanie.

Melkordoom

Reaction score
Although no one's deserves death, I didn't get along with her and I knew her from the time she was a oogle out of Oakland.Godspeed to you these days.

• Wow
Reactions: Jimmy Beans

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads