A friend of the devil.... | Squat the Planet

A friend of the devil....

BurnReno

Reaction score
Quote Hail from Massachusetts~~~ Unquote

Quote ...I left Reno for the east with nothing but my bag and two bucks in my wallet. I found a temporary home on an eco-farm in Mass /// I love the east so much its so lush and green. I guess my views are closest to that of the green-anarcho movenment~~~ I am kind of aspie but I love who I am!!! Burning Man is probably the closest thing i have found to a true home. anyways...after lurking for a bit ~ i have realized that i love this community of people and want to share in this passion of traveling, freedom and wealth that is measured not by currency but the love of the road and others/// feel free to shoot me some questions if you want~cheers and love!!! unquote

EDIT:~~~ my name is Lars btw... what are introductions without names?!?

BurnReno

Reaction score
~ thank you!
///I looked up indigo as in '''indigo children''' and to tell you the truth I really do like that term way more than aspie...enough labeling!!! beautiful humans are beautiful. (right?)
cheers to you.

Reactions: Cyanide Avalanche

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads