Stealth camping Nashville hood | Squat the Planet

Stealth camping Nashville hood

Anthorhitchhiker77

Reaction score
I went in the corner of this parking lot and dug a hole in this snow mound and went to sleep I heard at least 30 gunshots so it got to cold to sleep so around 2 am I start walking and ask these 2 guys if they know a place that's open so I can get warm they were going to break into abounded public housing so I could get warm they ripped the screen from the window and everything but I told them that I'm good and we part ways then I go to the gas station and it's got 3 metro police outside cause someone tried to rob the place after that I walked around until places opened up so I could get warm

mellowedout

Reaction score
Hope you're staying warm, bro. It's finally warmed up, mostly, but these cold fronts keep hitting.

When I was camping in Arizona mountains (windy and cold), I had a cheap kid's tent from Wal-Mart, 2 sleeping bags and like a few blankets (honestly I think I only really used some of this stuff, not always all) and it was very warm for decently cheap. (buy the bags / tent, find the blankets; if lucky find all)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads