States or misery! | Squat the Planet

States or misery!

Grainerquantumleap

Previously grainerqualityheap
Reaction score
First left my home town at 16 years older. I guess I just picked up and gone. Met some travellers Downtown Kamloops British Columbia and they scooped me, we hopped out to Calgary later that night, (During the day I had dropped out of highschool unsure of what to do, I had just wanted escape and for few months planned to drop out and ditch away to Vancouver, (This actually began when I was 12, I had felt this overpowering urge to ditch my hometown it seemed so exciting to think I could leave and never come back and escape out my bedroom window, I wanted to be a street person in the states. with little to know knowledge, none it would bring me from a space of crouching misery to a backwards planet that gratified my veiny soul, I would have the most tantallizing years of my life from then later on. Can anyone actually tell me how to get INTO the states, with no passport all I got none. its just that I cant remember the details, but Ive heard its easy in Quebec. I'm in Vancouver BC now, can you tell me, or not? Thanks in repair.

sd40chef

Reaction score
Come on...seriously dude?How to get into a country with a massive land border that's mostly forested?If you need to ask you probably should not bother. Not trying to be rude but come on you ask a silly question it warrants a silly answer. By the way being homeless and getting by without a job or money in America isn't as cruise as Canada except for the fact that you can spend the winter in warmth, also its not your home country and thus is even more frowned upon to do so

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2626

yeah in this country poverty is the scum of all. this country mostly, not everyone of course, looks down on anyone they think are homeles, or not normal, or weird, or mentally ill etc.

Drengor

Reaction score
A passport is $160 for ten years of freedom. It sounds like a lot when you're talking beer or food on a day to day basis, but it's really nothing at all. A day and a half of easy work. Much better than all the trouble you cause for yourself and those who have to deal with you when you get caught without one.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads