Starting out and looking for road dogs.

Gingersnap

Current Location
San Francisco
Currently in San Fran, been traveling for a few months with a lot of cash but it's almost all out. San Frans definitely a place for travelers but I'll try this as well. Finding this site has got me both inspired and jealous reading about people's adventures and I want in. Would really love some one to show me the ropes but if your new like me I want to meet you to. I want to meet all of you beautiful people!

Last edited:

rando

Wayfarer
Current Location
Montana
Currently in San Fran, been traveling for a few months with a lot of cash but it's almost all out. San Frans definitely a place for travelers but I'll try this as well. Finding this site has got me both inspired and jealous reading about people's adventures and I want in. Would really love some one to show me the ropes but if your new like me I want to meet you to. I want to meet all of you beautiful people!
Brother man, definitely pick up a cheap instrument at least! Even a cheap harmonica can get you enough cash to get by. If you just need food and a place to stay there's always wwoofing. If you just want some booze just fly a sign that says "need booze money". There's always a way to make money on the streets my friend! Good luck

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Hittin the I-5 S. Union pacfic in a couple days. Hmu if anyones down the line an wants to smoke a joint an talk.
Loving life and family
A digi-nomad's life for me?
Met a super sweet old traveler girl yesterday been off the road 6 months. So stoked on life right now
Amtrak crew change. Hiding from the bull
Got a new bicycle today! I feel so much better
Hitched from Ft. Collins, CO to Laramie, WY in three rides and an hour and a half. Today’s a good day.
Ahh. Camping out next to the Interstate in the NM desert. With Cinnabons, a giant Coke, and $20 kicked down to me today. I got 4 rides which got me 100 miles. And they were all amazing people... one guy gave me a business card which was about spreading love and that was so fucking positive. Then I got picked up by a really old Mexican couple. I am still so homesick, yet so happy and exhilarated
Reacquainting myself with STP after a stupid long time. Bare with me as I post in the wrong places and suck at pretty much everything here

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
DirtyFamily