Banned Starkley banned for failing to understand how a forum works then being a dick about it (2 Viewers)

do all stp users have a distain for rainbow?

• Yes

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Maybe because it's a more functional event and they're jealous

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing against the event itself, it's the people that attend who are horrible.

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

starkley

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
Reserve, United States
Rainbow gatherings I’ve been to 3 nationals,13 regionals total 15 (2013-2018)
-2013 VERMONT regional
---(CA)1st so.cal Black sheep
--(CO)Love gathering
(NM) EArth day
-(SD)2014 SOUTH DAKOTA NATIONALS
---(CO)regionals
--(CA)2nd black sheep
-(CO)Love gathering

-(VT)2015 VERMONT NATIONALS
---(CO) Regionals
--{AZ)Arizona

-(CA)Black Sheep
-Love gathering
-(2016)OREGON NATIONALS
---Washington regionals
--4th black sheep
-Arizona love gathering

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
OP
starkley

starkley

Banned
Current Location
Reserve, United States
i mean, that's nice and all, but how is that relevant to anyone here?
For anyone who wants to travel bi- coastally And visit events in different states??? Isn’t that what this site is for?? People who travel. Sorry for posting my personal journey...

Dameon

Vagabond
Current Location
Northern California
For anyone who wants to travel bi-coastally and visit events?? Isn’t that was this site is for?? People who travel?? Sorry for sharing my personal journey...
There's nothing useful here for actually visiting events. It's just a list of past events you've been to, which doesn't give us anything to talk about, especially considering that these events are often held in a different spot each year and even often at a different time.

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
For anyone who wants to travel bi- coastally And visit events in different states??? Isn’t that what this site is for?? People who travel. Sorry for posting my personal journey...
Honestly, I'm not trying to attack you, I'm just trying to figure out what you're trying to convey here. I mean, it's the equivalent of walking into a room of strangers and proceeding to recite a list of events youve been to with no context and no one having asked. Makes you look like a crazy person.

If you had posed some kind of question or listed future upcoming events to inform others about them, I could understand. But you literally just posted a list of rainbow gatherings you've been to, and then linked to a blog with literally the exact same content, so it's wouldn't be much of a stretch to call this spam.

yearly relevance, the meadow for this year. folks there from now until mid-july.

map of the meadow
Christ, you wooks need to learn how to write things in context. This thread has nothing to do with any meadow and no one fucking asked.

@starkley why did you report your own post with the reason 'in accurate info'? What does that even mean? I'm getting kind of irritated at our time being wasted on all this.

qstp

Lurker
Current Location
around
Christ, you wooks need to learn how to write things in context. This thread has nothing to do with any meadow and no one fucking asked.
wtf is a wook? talk about context, my reply was posted in a thread you sought some relevance to, so i posted where it's at right now.... trying to help.

whatevs...

'peace'

Engineer J Lupo

Increasingly aggressive bro
Staff member
Current Location
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
Make room in the featured threads section. I'm working on a list of all the talent shows I went to when I was in elementary school. One year this kid did Def Leppard air guitar, you're gonna want to hear all about it trust me.

roguetrader

Wanderer
Current Location
Exeter, United Kingdom
@starkley - you could use your experience of Rainbow Gatherings to provide us with some quality content - maybe find a relevant section on the site and write a piece about what a Rainbow Gathering is, what the core people are trying to achieve, what to bring, good ways to contribute to the event etc etc

something like that would be much more useful than a list of past events

train in vain

Rambler
Current Location
Out there
Make room in the featured threads section. I'm working on a list of all the talent shows I went to when I was in elementary school. One year this kid did Def Leppard air guitar, you're gonna want to hear all about it trust me.
I got in trouble for arguing with a kid about the name of a transformer he brought for show n tell in 2nd grade. What can i say when im right im right. Ha

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Current Location
Darrington, WA
Not before I make a list of all the restaurants I've eaten at the past month! Would you like to hear about how many times I've ordered fries as a side with my main dish?

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
StP Supporter
Current Location
in medias res
Always trust your first hunch. I ignored this thread initially until I saw 17 replies - then I had to open it and see what all the fuss was.

Note to self: avoid all rainbow gatherings...

OP
starkley

starkley

Banned
Current Location
Reserve, United States
Honestly, I'm not trying to attack you, I'm just trying to figure out what you're trying to convey here. I mean, it's the equivalent of walking into a room of strangers and proceeding to recite a list of events youve been to with no context and no one having asked. Makes you look like a crazy person.

If you had posed some kind of question or listed future upcoming events to inform others about them, I could understand. But you literally just posted a list of rainbow gatherings you've been to, and then linked to a blog with literally the exact same content, so it's wouldn't be much of a stretch to call this spam.

@starkley why did you report your own post with the reason 'in accurate info'? What does that even mean? I'm getting kind of irritated at our time being wasted on all this.
Sorry your barely functional website and once a year "jamboree" isn't enough to satisfy your ever growing beer belly and thirst to sit on your ass and make people feel bad for posting the state's they've been to just because you have a thing against rainbow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $35.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $35.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $35.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $35.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Currently in Louisiana , I'm off the road. Had Hep C an liver cancer. Don't ever forget to be free from the man you have to leave it all behind, each an every time.
Still....in Jax if any kids about
Stuck on paper in idaho, missing the woods and my DK fam
I've made some layout adjustments to featured content threads. They should look much prettier on mobile devices, although I'm still working on how the main featured page displays on those devices...
Due to a software bug, I've had to disable the ability for users to delete their accounts until a fix is released (hopefully no more than a few days).
You ever look back and kind of wonder even if you wanted to try to fix things... How you even begin to apologise for Fucking up someone's life??
The self defense group is going so far so great!
Three years of loving and caring, down the backed up toilet.
I feel uncomfortable with all of the transphobic micro-aggressions being thrown around here lately. I also feel uncomfortable standing up in defense of trans folk, me included, in fear of developing discourse without the consequence of proper accountability.
Barf wrote on Brodiesel710's profile.
There's a fish in the percolator