Photos Star Wars: The Old Republic

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Here's my level 21 Jedi Guardian. Anybody else play MMO's or any computer games?

Screenshot_2013-07-08_18_08_34_853977.jpg

Ilikepie

Reaction score
I played pre-launch and at launch, its not bad for an MMO but it failed to the expectations of many of us who payed for it in advance (hence why its now free to play). I shelled out like 70 bucks for the pre order too, and I'm broke.

Lots of us were expecting an experience like Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2. Instead we got a Star Wars themed World of Warcraft (fuckin' hate that game) with the dialogue aspect of KotOR. Its still good though.

shabti

Reaction score
I play Elder Scrolls Online from time to time. Grinder my character all the way to the level cap, and now I sporadically (once or thrice a month) will play the story for a few hours. I seem to play guitar more.

Art101

Reaction score
I play World Of Tanks.Currently driving the King Tiger and having fun with it.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
does anyone play using steam? i could use some more gaming friends. my sn is majorfailure. my main game is planetside 2 although id be willing to give that star wars mmo a spin.

Preacher

Reaction score
NOW you tell me you're on Steam @Matt Derrick ug. Well, with the van I will be setting my desktop back up. Will only be able to use it when I actually have access to electricity AND internet connection, but I'm working on long range wifi antennae. I mostly played TF2 at the end, but have about 50 steam games. Handle is FadingFast
@Charlie I used to play a MMO's for many years but got bored with them and gaming in general. It's why I moved to shorter action games like TF2. Can get in and out if I want, but can also collect items and craft.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads