St. Pattys day in Savannah Georgia?

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
I just got into savannah. Is anyone else here or gonna be here for St Pattys Day?
Any one know any good places to stay/camp/squat, etc?

I

IBRRHOBO

Hit up the kidz @ SCAD (Savannah College of Arts and Design). They ALWAYS put me up somewhere! Also, the main park that runs the length of downtown always has some heads smoking. Probably get hooked up.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah dude, don't fuck around in savannah... went to jail there for shoplifting and it sucked hard. skipped town without paying the fine. i can't believe that was 7 years ago. that means the statue of limitations is up! woo! savannah is okay and all, but i generally stay clear of georgia. i fucking hate that state.

oh. and wrong forum. moved to events :)

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Yeah outside of the 6 days in jail I had fun. Got out the day before St. Pattys. There were lots of kids in town and lots of whiskey. Good time.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
darn i tryed to get into the scad rec centre, years ago, to rule the foozball table but no go.....probably was the big pack w/ bedroll. at least this old G gave me a ride straight to Miami in his caddilac. savannah is better than miami though.

PS are you wondering why the catchout smells like shit? it's that dow-corning plant where they make all the world's blue foam house insulation

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
last time i was in savanah there was a bar that had $.99 mini-bottles of jameson. yeah ya gotta crackhead it up if your gonna spange there. if you head down to waycross you can fly a sign.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads