Squatting Baltimore, hints or tips? | Squat the Planet

Squatting Baltimore, hints or tips?

CCKM

Reaction score
I've done my reading by this point, apparently the city is tearing itself to pieces trying to keep up with the rate of abandonment. Theoretically, it should be pretty easy to squat a house. At the same time has anyone been there recently? Are there spots, green flags, is there a good way to go through public records? I am looking for anecdotes new and old or if you're in that neck of the woods, my can of beans is a rattling.

Tony G

Reaction score
I've done my reading by this point, apparently the city is tearing itself to pieces trying to keep up with the rate of abandonment. Theoretically, it should be pretty easy to squat a house. At the same time has anyone been there recently? Are there spots, green flags, is there a good way to go through public records? I am looking for anecdotes new and old or if you're in that neck of the woods, my can of beans is a rattling.
I can actuality help with this there's a few ways you can check the city has a list of abandoned property's go to the city clerks office its on Calvert street say your an investor and pay for the list i dont know how much it is but you don't just want to wonder the city alot of homeless in baltimore especially west baltimore stay out of west baltimore at all cost but there's also a list of bank property's but you have to go through the bank idk how easy it is also you can check baltimore county too theres alot of abandoned buildings close to but not in the city if you need any more help message me

Reactions: ERSK

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads