moe

Reaction score
any squats in or around chicaGO?
leaving in like a month, or so, until i get shit up,
and would like to know about shit like these.=D

just need a few place to stay, until like after apocalypticrust fest

U

UndedMethHed

Id Like to know as well for riotfest in Oct.
if i hear know word ill find my own

An anyone from chi town lookin to down some 40z
during riotfest let me kno i wanna tear that town up
no better way to do it than with the locals

moe

Reaction score
fucks, haha, dude, we should start up our own shit, and i was thinking if wheter or not staying for the riotfest 2.

N

NickCofphee

how am i exactly supposed to do that, they don't just sit there in the open.

i need some pointers, motherfukkas!!

1.) Go to Home Depot. Get a crowbar.

2.) Get a day bus pass or a loaned bike, skateboard.

3.) Spend a day scouting everywhere. Check by railroad tracks, check in industrial areas. Check lower income areas. (though use a little caution in Chicago, some dangerous neighborhoods I've heard) Find an abandoned house or wherehouse, old factory, any building really. In any city you WILL find one, though may or may not be accessible. Probably will be though!

4.) Go back at night. Break in.

5.) Don't fuck it up. Don't vandalize. Don't get endlessly shitfaced with dozens of people you invite over. Keep the numbers on the low end of who comes in. Have a bucket for shit/ piss or just go in the backyard if it's ok, depends on your situation. This is just my advice though if you want it to keep going. Even if you are only staying a week or whatever, why fuck it up?

Squatting isn't really hard to do for a little bit of time, though keeping a squat is what's tricky. I made mine last 2 months.

GOOD LUCK!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads