Squats/Communes/Communities in Europe

Threads
Current Location
Portsmouth, UK
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Has anyone recently been to any cool squats/communes/Communities in Europe or maybe you're there right now? Looking for something. Not sure what yet. Just not Beneficio please :)

Threads
Current Location
Thunder Bay, ON
Reactions
86% 0% 14%
Some city councils have in their website a list of buildings to be upgraded or whatever, and since these project often take years, you could probably find these buildings suitable for squatting.
Be aware of the risk of being evacuated.
That's happened to me in Australia (I was a guest in the squat, not a permenet resdidant).
Good luck and be safe

Threads
Current Location
Bonn, Germany
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Has anyone recently been to any cool squats/communes/Communities in Europe or maybe you're there right now? Looking for something.
Have been in some cool squats in Bristol, Manchester and London. But I'm in Germany for a few months now, so I can't say where exactly to look for at the moment. No squats around here where I am right now.

Perhaps others can help?

Threads
Current Location
On the road... South Korea
Website
www.flickr.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Have been in some cool squats in Bristol, Manchester and London. But I'm in Germany for a few months now, so I can't say where exactly to look for at the moment. No squats around here where I am right now.

Perhaps others can help?
Leipzig.
But its years ago.

Threads
Current Location
Berlin
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Has anyone recently been to any cool squats/communes/Communities in Europe or maybe you're there right now? Looking for something. Not sure what yet. Just not Beneficio please :)
Groeningen in Holland has a cool community of squatters ! I was hosted in a new one and I found my host through Couchsurfing. Now this squat doesn't exist anymore but for sure there is something new :)