Squat in Olympia | Squat the Planet

Squat in Olympia

blackroze

Reaction score
I've opened up a squat in East Side Olympia so if any of y'all are looking for a place to stay (Long term or just need a place to crash, I've got 2 extra rooms) or just wanna come chill or get involved or w/e shoot me a message and I'll let you know where it's at!

I'm hoping to hold onto this place for a long time and turn it into a small community center and use it as a staging point for projects involving squatting and homelessness (You know, our reach and education and all that good stuff).

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
thanks for sharing man, best of luck with the project!

Reactions: squatterchad

Sarah Wakes

Reaction score
I've opened up a squat in East Side Olympia so if any of y'all are looking for a place to stay (Long term or just need a place to crash, I've got 2 extra rooms) or just wanna come chill or get involved or w/e shoot me a message and I'll let you know where it's at!

I'm hoping to hold onto this place for a long time and turn it into a small community center and use it as a staging point for projects involving squatting and homelessness (You know, our reach and education and all that good stuff).
Hey! Do you still have space in your squat? I'd like more information. I think I'd like to visit, maybe learn from you.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i'm curious to know how this went, if at all.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads