Introduction

Kal

Reaction score
Hello everybody I'm just somebody who likes to travel. Been on the road off and on since 1999. Been known to hitchhike or jump a train. I enjoy the freedom of traveling.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome welcome!! I love traveling too - I'm a long distance cyclist who has gotten quite sedentary the last few years. sigh. Plan on changing that for some Spring travel next year though. And how to farm out 3 cats and a dog during that time hehe. All in planning!

Reactions: Kal

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome welcome!! I love traveling too - I'm a long distance cyclist who has gotten quite sedentary the last few years. sigh. Plan on changing that for some Spring travel next year though. And how to farm out 3 cats and a dog during that time hehe. All in planning!
I use to ride bikes but every time that I made money I would have to fix a flat or something would go wrong with my bike, so now I hitchhike or jump trains.

Reactions: Tude

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads