Spiritual Warrior Seeking Freedom in an Insane World | Squat the Planet

Spiritual Warrior Seeking Freedom in an Insane World

Spirit Freeman

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Hey everybody! The name that I call myself is Spirit! I am 24 years old and I am currently traveling the country with my partner Creo. Her and I have been on the road about a year now. First with a car and now on foot. We pretty much have been just going with flow and not having too many deadlines or destinations. Just freely exploring and doing whatever we want. We are wanting to get to Oregon for the Rainbow gathering and also just to be in a cooler climate in general for the summer. But as of right now we are in Cedar Rapids, Iowa camping out. It is beautiful here! We have gotten good with flying signs, gas jugging, dumpster diving, and pretty much just disregarding man-made laws. Creo and I are Vegan and focused on learning the Mysteries of life. We spend a lot of our time meditating/contemplating/and reading. If anybody here is in the area or knows of any way we can get assistance getting to Oregon let me know! Also we are considering Train Hopping, but we are inexperienced in this. So advice for that could help as well. Thanks everybody! I am excited to be a part of this website. Have a beautiful day!

sd40chef

Reaction score
Enjoy your summer and travels. With regards to train hopping, being inexperienced around trains in general I would personally recommend meeting someone willing to take you if it's something you are really interested in. I wish you the best.

Reactions: AaronOnTheRoad

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
Hey welcome! Sounds like you guys are having a blast out there on the road. I'm happy that you're just going with the flow and taking it easy. You'll be able to see things that most people don't get to cause their in such a rush in everyday life. Like the previous person who commented i would avoid train hopping without experience. If i was you guys i would suggest hitchhiking, mega bus to the next city or check out ride share.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads