(Sort of) New Here 🖖 | Squat the Planet

(Sort of) New Here 🖖

tanukizooted

Reaction score
Not new here but it's been a while! Figured I'd reintroduce myself. My dog (Noodle) and I were traveling for about a year and a half but had to get housed up while I was pregnant... I ended up having a little boy, the adoption went really well (it's open so I am in contact with the adoptive parents)... They welcomed me into their family, I feel really fortunate to have met them. It was a long winter up here in Maine but looks like I'm finally about to have all the loose ends tied up, I feel the road calling to me. Thanks everyone for being so kind to me when I last posted, I was so unsure about all these heavy decisions I had to make but your encouraging words were not forgotten. I was depressed and sort of hiding from everyone the past few months, I've been MIA... Definitely feeling better, planning to get moving soon, and looking forward to awesome adventures and meeting some lovely folks on the way *^-^*

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Congrats on a baby boy!!! :) Good to hear you will be in contact with the adoptive parents.

Good luck on your future travels! By the way, stop by here now and then and don't be a stranger!

Again, congratulations!!!

Reactions: tanukizooted

tanukizooted

Reaction score
Congrats on a baby boy!!! :) Good to hear you will be in contact with the adoptive parents.

Good luck on your future travels! By the way, stop by here now and then and don't be a stranger!

Again, congratulations!!!

Thank you for your kind words :)
I'm loving being a part of your community, thank you for having me.

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

trufeats

Reaction score
Website
www.giugafitness.com
Hey, thanks for sharing! It sounds like you've been going through a lot, but we've got your back :) I'm new to this site and I'm looking forward to hitting the road around March or April of next year. In the meantime, I'm learning the ropes little by little, easing up the courage to do long-distance hitchhikes and train hops.

If you find yourself around southern NY, let's go on a hike sometime or check out one of the abandoned buildings around here. Would love to get to know you and hear some of your previous road stories!

Reactions: tanukizooted

tanukizooted

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for sharing! It sounds like you've been going through a lot, but we've got your back :) I'm new to this site and I'm looking forward to hitting the road around March or April of next year. In the meantime, I'm learning the ropes little by little, easing up the courage to do long-distance hitchhikes and train hops.

If you find yourself around southern NY, let's go on a hike sometime or check out one of the abandoned buildings around here. Would love to get to know you and hear some of your previous road stories!
I dog the camaraderie, thank you for your words. Sounds like a blast, might happen sooner than you thinkas I will be travelling down the coast soon...
Deuces mi hermano

Reactions: trufeats

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads