#SorryNotSorry : Reintroduction Spectacu-LARRRRR! (1 Viewer)

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Its been so long that I cant even remember if I ever did an intro when I first joined StP under my former avatar "SIB".....

Alas, you will have to sit through another one:

What's crackin' ya'll?! I'm Coywolf. Over-poster overlord.

I joined StP in 2014, right after the downfall of DigiHitch, one of the most infamous, and one of the first, travel-wiki sites out there (I know some of ya'll still remember it).

I had been researching hitchhiking in 2009 after losing my Job, girlfriend of 7 years, and my housing situation. I jumped in a buddys car headed to Portland, and the rest is history. If you want to read more on a thread about my backstory you can find it Here.

Anyway, I found StP, fell in love, and have been here ever since. This website transitioned my Hitching lifestyle, to riding freight, and I am incredibly grateful to all of the riders who have helped me through that transition. Riding is now my preferred form of travel.

Some highlights about me:

-31 years old
-Aries
-Been on the road on and off for ~10 years
-Been riding trains for like 2-3 of those
-Work as a Park Ranger/Firefighter during summers
-I dont want to do the math, but I have something like >50,000 miles of travel under my belt. ~11,000 this year
-Want a dog REALLY bad
-Own a '93 Toyota Pickup
-Radical Leftist
-Recently was able to come out as a Bi-male
-From Flagstaff, AZ
-Homebums generally piss me off
-Drink way too much
-PNW <3
-Always willing to help new/fellow travelers when I can
-Attended my first Jambo last year
- @Rhubarb Dwyer 's Valentine
-Serious outdoorsman
-Hate Trump
-Decided to hop trains for the first time and film it. If you like videos about train hopping, I have a channel: The Coywolf - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRGX6feZ-r2jRW7mVRrLXLQ

Its good to see all these intros from people who have been here a while. Lovin' it! Glad to be here, and Ya'll family!

Last edited:
Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Rhubarb Dwyer

Fragrant Vagrant
Banned
Hah!

I feel privileged to have been able to share camp and get to know you recently.
Before you even told me your name, you handed me a bottle of whiskey and gave me a smoke.
What was your name again?!?! Just kidding, Donald.

#shwillcamplife

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Hah!

I feel privileged to have been able to share camp and get to know you recently.
Before you even told me your name, you handed me a bottle of whiskey and gave me a smoke.
What was your name again?!?! Just kidding, Donald.

#shwillcamplife

HARD AGREE. #ACampNotACamp

roguetrader

Vagabond
wow that's the most informative introduction I've ever seen on here - almost like a resume ! I liked the bit when you referred to 'my backstory' - sounded like Spiderman !

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $15.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $15.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $15.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $15.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.