sore throat / cold remedies ?

TBone

Reaction score
Whiskey usually works for me, for the sore throat atleast. Try gargling some peroxide maybe. Take a shit load of vitamin C for sure.

Beyond The Sun

Reaction score
Water. Drink alot of water-- enough so you're pissing every half hour or so at least. Also get alot of zinc in you. I like green tea as well when I'm sick along with plenty of rest.

S

So1o

try hot toddys: hot water, honey, lemmon juce, and whiskey to taste. sometimes I add fresh ginger root. also I chew licorish root or ginger to sooth sore throat.

L

laurenorder

ginger lime and brandy made into a tea of sorts, apparently helps a bad throat and cough, or maybe its just of you drink enough you'll get wasted. bah, whatever....

A better World

Reaction score
hot honey and lemon juice should help it coats the throat for the cough steal a bottle of cough syrup and chug the whole thing not only will it cure the cough but ul forget your sick

A better World

Reaction score
hot honey and lemon juice should help it coats the throat for the cough steal a bottle of cough syrup and chug the whole thing not only will it cure the cough but ul forget your sick

C

Crazycoon

anything considered mucilageonous is good for coating and soothing the throat. flax mallow (not marshmallows!!! the plant!) honey, just look up the word in a herbal youll find whatcha need

O

outpost

Open your mouth to the sun and say ahhh for 30 seconds as often as you can. most bacteria that lives in your throuat doesnt like sunlight.:laugh:

B

bakerdoo

Use eucalyptus oil for the cold symptoms. You can put some really hot water in a bowl with some eucalyptus oil and keep a towel over it. then stick your head in there with the towel over your head and its like a steam treamtment. It is amazing. You only need like 5 drops of eucalyptus oil for a big bowl of water. Clears up sinuses.

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
nah. you can gargle peroxide, if you can get past the taste... what you DON'T want to gargle with is rubbing alcohol... don't ask me how I know. bad shit.:sick:

shasellette

Reaction score
there is yarrow growing like a weed, most everywhere right now
you some of the root, chew on it a second (itll make you mouth go numb) and then swallow it it will make your throat numb too
also, mugwort helps
and alcohol
i drink twice as much when im sick
it makes the coughing go away, i cant take cough syrup it makes me puke so i just constantly drink

Dillinger

Reaction score
I hear the Sergeon General agrees that quitting smoking now may help prevent sore throats, icky coughs, blindness, and temporary loss of intelegance, also it. . .

wait a sec, smoke break.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads