Sophia And Spirit (Also known as Spirit and Sophia) Hail Eris!

SophiaAndSpirit

Reaction score
Hello everybody. This is Sophia and Spirit. We have decided to write an introductory post for the purpose of sharing our story with the community here.
This Story will be about who we are, what our goals are/what we are doing to accomplish these goals, things we have learned together, and
whatever other interesting things I think of to write about.​

Sophia and I met online through a Vegan facebook group. We met in person and were able to teach each other so much right in the beginning of our relationship.
She had much knowledge about childbirth, pregnancy, circumcision, breastfeeding, vaccines, nutrition, and many other things.
My life during this time was mostly spent on studying the world's Spiritual Traditions and Philosophies.
When her and I met, I had been on the road about a year already and so I taught her how to live the same way.
Now of course we both are constantly teaching each other about new experiences in life and the way it unfolds.
When we first left together to begin traveling, we did so with the intention of learning as much as possible in order to change the world in some great way.
From then until now our understanding of the world around us has changed in ways that seem impossible.
This is to occur naturally though once a person begins the Search.

We now spend much of our time reading. We mostly travel by season, but not always. We have quite a sizeable collection of books for only having a jeep for storage.
We have many of the worlds Religious/Spiritual/Philosophical/Occult/Mystery Texts, Science/Physics/Chemistry/Math textbooks, Hebrew and Arabic language books, books on minerals and crystals, and so much more. We have approximately 200 books that we carry everywhere in our jeep. Our lives model Chaos, and our baby was born out of It. Chaos of course is not to be taken as anything bad or negative. It is simply the opposite of Order. We do what is right, not what we are told. And if we make a mistake we forgive ourselves and move on.
Life truly is the most incredible thing.
Currently our biggest influences in the Philosophical world are Helena Blavatsky, Eliphas Levi, The Upanishads, and others. We are currently in the phase of life which is characterized by deep study and contemplation.
We have 3 children. Two boys and a little girl. The boy's names are Evan and Elijah. Evan is four years old and Elijah is two years old. The baby girl is nearly 5 months and her name is Ερις Ελενα which is pronounced Eris Helena.

Well we do not have much else to write about currently. If you have any questions about this lifestyle you can ask us anytime.

-Sophia and Spirit

Here are some interesting things we have learned recently through the study of Physics and other Sciences:
  1. How to send sound through the point of a laser.
  2. How to build a Laser Microphone with the ability to direct the laser at a window near a person who is speaking and be able to listen to what is being said.
  3. How to build a land line phone network.
  4. How to build an FM transmitter.
  5. How to generate electricity.
  6. How to build a solar phone charger.
  7. How to build a T.V./Radio/Wifi jammer.
  8. And more everyday!

Attachments

• IMG_20181207_133956.jpg
    IMG_20181207_133956.jpg
    881.1 KB · Views: 252
D

Deleted member 20683

wow that's pretty wild, but i feel it. i am also in a studying and contemplating phase, but very much solo. if you want to talk hebrew & kabbalah with anyone, i'm here for it!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads