(Soon to be) Vandweller!

G

girlw1eye

Hey! I'm a trans chick from LA looking to see the world. Been interested in the whole travel scene for a bit now. I Initially planned to start out doing some hitchhiking, but have done some thinking and would like to start transition soon and I think it may be rather hard while in that situation.

So the adventure is postponed for the time being, but not for long! I'll hopefully have a job lined up as a CNA soon and have hopes of saving up some cash for a nice ol' van to hunker down in while I figure out all the transitioning shit. I've done my research and once I get some cash flowing I'll be able to set myself up for transition and travel in no time!

Ahhhh, well other than that, I don't know! I'm a pretty shy and quiet person at first but once things get rolling I'm pretty down to do whatever. I'm just looking to live it up and experience all that's out there. I'm sort of ditzy and have some trouble putting my thoughts into words, in which case i advice just being patient with me I'll get it out!

I like people a ton. I don't think they're all as bad as some think! Like sure there are some shitty people but in the end we're all just innocent kids who have no idea what we're doing haha. And it makes me happy to see you all succeed in life and be happy too!

I enjoy drinking and a bit of drug use at times. Wanna try to keep it a party thing if anything though. I've had some close calls and seen hard drugs make life into a pretty fucked up place. So like I'm not against it but if the people I'm around are sober than keep it the fuck away from my friends. Psychedelics on the other hand I am pretty damn down for and am down to trip anytime the chance prevents itself. Let's go see some other universes baby.

So yaaa, hey! Feel free to hmu if you wanna chat or are ever around and want to kick it! I haven't met many travelers personally yet and it would be great to get some insight into the life from all of you.

Happy travels to all you guys at Squattheplanet :)

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to Squat the Planet!

You'll find a ton of great people on here, and a lot of great information.

I'm a vandweller myself.

If possible, I would highly recommend attending the dirty scouts jamboree in October; it's being held in slab City, CA.

In the meantime, don't be shy with the search feature, and if you can't find what you're looking for with that, don't be afraid to ask!

Once again, welcome! ::drinkingbuddy::

Reactions: Will Wood and Tude

germanbini

Reaction score
Welcome to STP - I agree, you will find a lot of info here - I am a part time vandweller and hope to get out there again soon. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads