Some Useful Infographics

T

Tick Dickler

Dumping some (hopefully) useful infographics for my favorite online comunity. :)
*note: some of this is pulled of 4chan so theres prolly gonna be racial slurs. just ignore it if youre sensitive to that stuff. post now 99% anti racial!

1395167616796.png

now this is a good one. get some practice and youll really notice a difference!

1395168422541.png

there are many methods to this though. not that hard with practice.

1395168812936.jpg

what? you might need it some day.

edit: removed for racial slurs (by matt derrick)
1395169047924 copy.png

*note: bump keys CAN be silenced.
1395169161927.jpg

for when youre hitching with a redneck who just had beans.

1395172210374.png

never tried this though. yet.

1395172294181.png

maybe you could sell this on the street? useful anyways.

oh, i almost forgot.
1395168542441.png

this is probably the most important one. you never know when you need to kick someones as ninja style.
thats all for now. might dump more later. peace! ::smug::

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I've removed the image with the title 'so you want to become a nigger'. dude, come on. there's plenty of images you could have used, and a title like that is not only against the rules, but makes StP look bad. I've removed the images and given a warning.

Reactions: p4r4d0x and nvasv
T

Tick Dickler

I've removed the image with the title 'so you want to become a nigger'. dude, come on. there's plenty of images you could have used, and a title like that is not only against the rules, but makes StP look bad. I've removed the images and given a warning.
yeah i know, they were pulled of 4chan, so i tried to leave out all the racist ones.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads