some times motion is the only thing that keeps me alive

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
so here goes nothing,
Im Mr.D
im 17, and have been traveling for about 7 months now.
I love trains, just cant get enough.
im xvx, more or less freegan, ill do roadkill, or dumpsrtered non-vegan food, but will never buy non-vegan, so you can call it whatever you want, im not even sure
been drug free for over a year and a half now.
i love to ride bikes, sew, and take pictures.
i like dumpsters, bluegrass, graffiti, and being out side.
generally i travel alone, but new friends to stick with for a minute is alwayse fun.
primitive skills is something that Im really in to also.
i dont know, im generally quiet, mellow, and stick to my self,
but i love to meet and be around new people, so don't get the wrong impression
but yeah, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me, it would probably make my day
hope to see some of yall' on the road some day

WapatoGreyer

Reaction score
Website
themossikeepinmypockets.tumblr.com
Hey, welcome. Well, I guess the welcome is about a month late. Just bored and at school supposed to be writing an essay, decided to look through some introductions and stuff. So hey!

I'm 17 and xvx too. Though I couldn't do roadkill... ughh... I'll do dumpstered stuff as long as it's not meat and if the cheese isn't too excessive, haha. My stomach just can't handle it.

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
you cant be underage and straightedge, else you are just abiding by the laws. you cant be vegan and eat road kill, or "anything with a little bit of dairy" that totally contridicts what being vegan is.

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
you cant be underage and straightedge, else you are just abiding by the laws. you cant be vegan and eat road kill, or "anything with a little bit of dairy" that totally contridicts what being vegan is.

I used to smoke, and drink, and do drugs,
I no longer choose to,
That's not straight edge?

Your right about the vegan thing

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
if you are underage, you cant be straightedge, because you are just abiding by the laws. people that are over 21 who claim to be "straightedge" are straightedge, because its "legal" for them to drink and smoke.

christianarchy

Reaction score
if you are underage, you cant be straightedge, because you are just abiding by the laws. people that are over 21 who claim to be "straightedge" are straightedge, because its "legal" for them to drink and smoke.

gotta admit, its not the laws that are keeping me from stuff like that..

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
Hard drugs are illegal for EVERYONE, yet that never slows any one down, it never stopped me.
So wont that mean that no one is straight edge, because hard drugs are just as illegal no matter the age?

st1tch

Reaction score
hey, i'm 17 as well, welcome to the site and good luck with your travels!

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
Damn, all these straight edge 17yr old kids hitting the road... Looks like the next generation of travelers are gonna be the Mr.Rodgers version of punk.

Getting wasted when your underage is one of life's great pleasures, y'all are missing out.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Damn, all these straight edge 17yr old kids hitting the road... Looks like the next generation of travelers are gonna be the Mr.Rodgers version of punk.

Getting wasted when your underage is one of life's great pleasures, y'all are missing out.

Hahaha, I think the kids are alright, cigarettes and booze are expensive, so it's less time spent getting money, right? Not that any of them will get the Mr. Rogers reference, I think that might be before their time...

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com

Hahaha, I think the kids are alright, cigarettes and booze are expensive, so it's less time spent getting money, right? Not that any of them will get the Mr. Rogers reference, I think that might be before their time...

no, i don't think i am missing out, i used to do plenty of that shit, now i have more fun with out it. Nothing near Mr. Rogers shit.....
but yeah, that was in our time.

christianarchy

Reaction score

hey i caught the reference! i may have been young but boy did he make me feel special.

Grasshopper

Reaction score
Website
www.brandonwilliamson.webs.com
Welcome to stp! Definitely an admirable set of standards you've set for yourself. Have fun on the tracks & safe travels to you!
-b

cailyBear

Reaction score
Heyyya Mr. D nice to meet you! I'm Caily
and I'm 17 as well. Though.. not straightedge but to each their own, right?
Well, welcome! Maybe we will cross paths one day.
What are some of your favorite bands!?

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
Heyyya Mr. D nice to meet you! I'm Caily
and I'm 17 as well. Though.. not straightedge but to each their own, right?
Well, welcome! Maybe we will cross paths one day.
What are some of your favorite bands!?

Thanks everyone for all your hospitality!
Im in to a lot of folk/folk punk, defiance ohio, this bike.., rosa, woody guithrie
But also post rock, and crust, but those are just my top choices, i am in to a bunch of other music as well.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads