Some experiences I've had with different phone companies. (1 Viewer)

D

deleted25394

I deleted myself
I wanted to share some experience I have with different phone companies, seeing as a lot of people here end up in various places and it can be a handy tool.

At&t sucks! They will try to rob you over and over and their coverage isn't good either.

Cricket has good prices but bad coverage and worse phones.

Sprint I never tried out in the woods but they didn't try to rob me. Very nice phones.

Verizon is what I have currently and their coverage is amazing and unlimited. Had only a few small spots where I couldn't get service. Now I pay $73 a month but like I said it's unlimited and the phone only cost me $20 total. It's a Samsung Galaxy J3V and it runs smooth.

Just a thought from me to you.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
first off, what does the thread title have to do with the content of this thread? your post reads like some kind of weird spam.

Verizon is what I have currently and their coverage is amazing and unlimited. Had only a few small spots where I couldn't get service. Now I pay $73 a month but like I said it's unlimited and the phone only cost me $20 total. It's a Samsung Galaxy J3V and it runs smooth.
not that all phone companies aren't evil in some way or another, but verizon is actively anti-net neutrality, and also shares your location with law enforcement via an open portal that doesn't require any kind of subpoena or warrant. so yeah, fuck them.

Faceplant

Mmmm . . . Taste the Ballast!
StP Supporter
Current Location
Boulder Creek Ca
first off, what does the thread title have to do with the content of this thread? your post reads like some kind of weird spam.

not that all phone companies aren't evil in some way or another, but verizon is actively anti-net neutrality, and also shares your location with law enforcement via an open portal that doesn't require any kind of subpoena or warrant. so yeah, fuck them.
Did not know that, Matt. What happens with the companies that offer service through Verizons system?

OP
D

deleted25394

I deleted myself

Didn't know that either but as long as I get service when I'm in the mountains I'm good. I'm not running drugs, I'm camping.

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
The title is a quote from Mad Max and it's not boring.
that's nice and all, but the next time you use a bullshit title that has nothing to do with the content of your thread i'm going to give you a warning point.

please don't waste our time like this in the future. i've changed your thread title to something more relevant.

OP
D

deleted25394

I deleted myself
that's nice and all, but the next time you use a bullshit title that has nothing to do with the content of your thread i'm going to give you a warning point.

please don't waste our time like this in the future. i've changed your thread title to something more relevant.
Okay officer Derrick.

OP
D

deleted25394

I deleted myself
we have a right to enforce the rules we've set here long before you ever arrived. if you don't like it you can certainly fuck off somewhere else.
For my time being wasted here, I'm fucking off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $40.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $40.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $40.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $40.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

I'm in Louisville right now gonna head to Lexington next
Didn't die in Jax !!!! In way cross headed somewhere lol
when you smoke the Jeffrey , pet the fuzzy walls ...
Just then walking through the stupor market carpark when I saw this 13/14 year old kid saying to his mates ( while making the gestures)" you get the smack in this arm and the ice in this arm it's filth"!!!!!!
The user account self-delete system is back online.
siid wrote on raincheck's profile.
gang goin dummy bitch yiiizzzZzzzzZz love u :👽:

Trains in 2017: 0
2018: 1
2019: 32 and counting
croc wrote on bowldog's profile.
Love ur profile pic. She looks so sultry peeking thru the trees
dumpsternavel wrote on Rhubarb Dwyer's profile.
So clevar