SoloDrifter1980

SoloDrifter1980

Pilgrim
I deleted myself
Current Location
Ripon, California
Website
www.youtube.com
while i appreciate you sharing your episodes here, you should really post a description about the content of that particular episode, not just a link.
Sorry, @Matt Derrick, I'm still trying to get use to the ends and outs with your website and tend not to be as specific as I know I should (mainly because I think it's explained within the link but I will make sure to be explanatory about things more, thanks for your patience toward me!

Reactions: Matt Derrick
OP
SoloDrifter1980

SoloDrifter1980

Pilgrim
I deleted myself
Current Location
Ripon, California
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Back on the grind of commercial fishing despite several years while being on a hiatus, pretending it was retirement. [everything is relevant, nothing is absolute.]
Bey
The recent post looking for a road dog in NYC, reminded me of the time I tried to convince @croc that hopping a turnstile in the subway constituted catching out of Manhattan....He didn't buy it....
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL MY FELLOW TRAVELERS: Please stop telling me about your bowel movements, thank you.
Beautiful couple days for the Atlantic Coast Line
Ah, nothing beats a night’s rest in the desert of New Mexico. I saw an amazing view of Albuquerque last night. Now I gotta finish packing up the tent and get on with hitchhiking to Texas!
Got a ride all the way to Portland! Will be there a few days, til Sunday at least.
Walking to North Bend. Didn’t seem to be any good hitch spots in Coos Bay.
First train hop since last summer.
AAAutin wrote on Ynwdwndrr's profile.
Happy seed day, sucka!
Heading back out again today. Gonna millaround the Rockies for another five days and then I’m headed east towards Chicago!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Purplesalamander