So You Want To Know Me? Alright....

eastendgirl

Reaction score
Website
carcrashkid.bandcamp.com
My names Skylynn, but I almost only go by Crash unless you're related to me or close to my family.
I'm a Southern Transplant, Born in Connecticut and thrown into the Heart of Georgia.
I plan on hopping freight in the next few months, pretty heavily.
I'm a huge fan of Urban Exploration and any kind of Ghost Hunting (what can i say...i like spooky shit).
I play Guitar, Bass, Uke, Mandolin, Dulcimer, Piano, and I'm getting a Banjo in less than a week!
Someday I plan on settling into Tennessee as a final home but that's not gonna be anytime soon.
I'm a huge folk punk kid but I'll listen to just about anything you put in front of me at least once.
But yeah those are my bullet points! Hit me up if y'all ever wanna talk. (you can find me on here and on tumblr under the same name!)

N

Notmyname

Nice. There's tons of info on this site it's a good resource. I will recommend that you hitchhike before you hop a train. Unless you have someone to show you what's up. You can meet someone on the road who can show you if they want, but hopping solo with no road experience isn't very wise.

A

AlwaysLost

My names Skylynn, but I almost only go by Crash unless you're related to me or close to my family.
I'm a Southern Transplant, Born in Connecticut and thrown into the Heart of Georgia.
I plan on hopping freight in the next few months, pretty heavily.
I'm a huge fan of Urban Exploration and any kind of Ghost Hunting (what can i say...i like spooky shit).
I play Guitar, Bass, Uke, Mandolin, Dulcimer, Piano, and I'm getting a Banjo in less than a week!
Someday I plan on settling into Tennessee as a final home but that's not gonna be anytime soon.
I'm a huge folk punk kid but I'll listen to just about anything you put in front of me at least once.
But yeah those are my bullet points! Hit me up if y'all ever wanna talk. (you can find me on here and on tumblr under the same name!)

When I get my ssi @Odin and I are gonna drive around in a black 68 impala and search for paranormal/extraterrestrial life ... You are welcome to join!

• Sad
Reactions: Odin

eastendgirl

Reaction score
Website
carcrashkid.bandcamp.com
When I get my ssi @Odin and I are gonna drive around in a black 68 impala and search for paranormal/extraterrestrial life ... You are welcome to join!
the supernatural fan in me wants to say hell yeah...but then i realized y'all have a 68 and not a 67 lmao
but hey man that sounds cool..if were ever in the same town im down for some adventures

Reactions: todd
A

AlwaysLost

the supernatural fan in me wants to say hell yeah...but then i realized y'all have a 68 and not a 67 lmao
but hey man that sounds cool..if were ever in the same town im down for some adventures

Damn I'm slipping well buy the 67 I know its the four banger version..just don't forget your goofer dust and angel sword

eastendgirl

Reaction score
Website
carcrashkid.bandcamp.com
Damn I'm slipping well buy the 67 I know its the four banger version..just don't forget your golfer dust and angel sword
Hey man if it's a classic i don't care. American made and I can work on em. I grew up helping out under the hood. I might not know much but i'll get that shit running if need be

Reactions: todd
A

AlwaysLost

Hey man if it's a classic i don't care. American made and I can work on em. I grew up helping out under the hood. I might not know much but i'll get that shit running if need be

Its got to be the same model lol we'll jam a green army man in the ash tray and put some Lego's in the heat vent.

A

AlwaysLost

Devils trap for sure...its a pretty serious felony to transport a trunk full a guns over state lines we could prolly get away with an Antique colt.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
::hilarious::

Ok remember our first mission is to detect sign s of ::alien:: Life...

so tin foil... On open mind multispectral. Video equipment is needed.

@AlmostAlwaysLost @eastendgirl

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads