so i finally get a spot to rent and then...... | Squat the Planet

so i finally get a spot to rent and then......

daveycrockett

Reaction score
i woke up in a rented room
to banging and yelling on my door..."this is my house!" "there are bugs!" yelling and screaming banging on both mine and the other tenants doors..7 am..dogs going nuts...called a scmhuck. and my last name being used racially as a jewish thing even though i later found out her family died in concentration camps...cursing and yelling acting completely crazy. i decided to leave and need to go back tonight to get my security deposit back but did some research on this woman...

Next, the Petitioner claims that the prior court decisions were based on her "unstable mental [*2]condition" and a failure to allege "any improvement" in her mental status or present evidence to meet her evidentiary burden entitling her to a hearing. In the instant matter, the Petitioner claims that she is "mentally stable and healthy" and therefore deserves the chance to argue her right to see her only grandchild. She claims that it is in her grandchild's best interests to have contact with her.
In response, the Respondents emphasize that the Petitioner has not only been denied by the Supreme Court and the Appellate Division the relief she now seeks, but that she also has orders of protection against her by Stephen Karr (her former husband), which is due to expire on April 24, 2010 and the Respondent, Marc Black (her son-in-law, who is employed as a police detective), which is due to expire on May 2, 2012.
In addition, the Respondents argue that the Petitioner has been admitted multiple times to different psychiatric facilities and has caused them "incalculable" emotional and financial harm throughout the years.

if you guys dont hear from me....you know what happened

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Oh Man!!! EEEKKK!!!

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
Totally speechless on this one.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads