Smurf (white trash tat across face) | Squat the Planet

Smurf (white trash tat across face)

Faith here

Reaction score
Met a guy named smurf in NOLA two-three years ago. His real name is Matt. I don't remember his last name, or I would have tried to find him on Facebook. Took him down to Florida with me, then up to Kentucky. Got housed up. He wasn't house trained and got kicked out. Never heard from him again. Hope he is alright, staying out of trouble. He had several tattoos, but I only remember the ones across his face that said " white trash" . He had a dread Mohawk, no animals, but a thick Wisconsin accent ha.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Ha ... "he wasn't house trained". :D Hope you're able to find him - or hopefully someone here has run into him and can help you. Good luck!

dannidirt

Reaction score
If you look up kyle smerf tell me if thats him cause it sounds like my buddy kyle

pcflvly

Reaction score
Website
ello.co
I met Smurf last summer. A different Smurf though, Bill. Old deadhead and bicycle posse. I found him hitchhiking on I-80 heading towards NJ to see his daughter. I was bicycle touring and there he was when my route crossed the interstate. I stopped and offered tobacco, then we smoked out on the bike trail, found out we had mutual friends, then went and got some beer.

Faith here

Reaction score
Here's a pic I found of him I had. Hopefully I uploaded it right. Hope this helps. Anyone recognize him?

Attachments

• 289366_416633298390609_506141282_o.jpg
    289366_416633298390609_506141282_o.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 423

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads