smoking has destroyed my cardio (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Current Location
Seattle, WA
What's your normal physical activity level and how much do ya smoke? Do ya regularly exercise or not so much? Cos I been smokin since I was 14 (32 now) and can still run, hike, bike, longboard, etc... with little issue. Yeah I do get winded sometimes, esp if I take an extended break from physical activity of a week or more, but I get back in shape pretty quick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

I caught a fucking cold at 2AM this morning, still sleepless...

I'm the Chairman of the Board.
MFB wrote on slaapkaamers's profile.
I hosted Lilith/@slaapkaamers for 3 nights in Nov 19.
She was an exemplary guest. Good w both conversing and alone time. Trustworthy, didnt steal anything and I felt very comfortable leaving her alone at my place. She didnt stink and not a junky.
Lilith is a legit traveller, she's a sweet, artistic chick w lots of good and interesting ideas to chat about. A pleasure to host. If she's in your neck of the woods you should help her out. 😉
I have a pretty good new squat in sfe but im leaving soon if anyone wants the keys lmk.
The peavine is gorgeous, I highly recommend that route.
Fucking winter snuck up this year
Damn It! I've been thinking and debating about applying for a position as an Amtrash locomotive engineer! They have openings for Salt Lake City, UT and St. Cloud, MN. I know I got to go through training but I'll be on call 24/7? There goes my sex life and night time weekend parties! Screw that, I'll play with my train set-No Pun=No Joke!
Made back up into Cincy for the weekend. Gonna chill with some homies before we head west for the winter..
'The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.' -Elie Wiesel

Members online