Hey Folx

treebaby

Reaction score
Hey gang,
Name's Violet, folx call me Treebaby or Skip tho. Been traveling for 5 years now, a bit bogged down at the moment in Boulder, CO though, which kinda blows. Anyways, I'm a traveling queer (they/them pronouns), ordained minister, and rag/thrashgrass/acoustic powerviolence band's washboard player. I like botany, ghost stories, music, activism, and lemonade.
If any of y'all are ever swinging thru, hit me up!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! and very glad you like lemonade! :)

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Yay another botany lover! welcome! :D

Reactions: pir8 qu33n

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Hey gang,
Name's Violet, folx call me Treebaby or Skip tho. Been traveling for 5 years now, a bit bogged down at the moment in Boulder, CO though, which kinda blows. Anyways, I'm a traveling queer (they/them pronouns), ordained minister, and rag/thrashgrass/acoustic powerviolence band's washboard player. I like botany, ghost stories, music, activism, and lemonade.
If any of y'all are ever swinging thru, hit me up!

Hello, from a fellow minister! I prefer to be called an "Officiant" though, because I don't have a church, and never will.

I perform off-the-cuff marriages (Gothic, Vampire, BDSM, etc) funerals, pet blessings and gay and lesbian ceremonies, in states that have joined the 21 century.

Welcome and safe travels!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads