sleeping with a friend? | Squat the Planet

sleeping with a friend?

Corinne

Reaction score
Website
www.incoherentmindz.tumblr.com
so i romped around with a friend in the back of my van the other night. it was kinda awkward trying to position ourselves but i know he enjoyed it lol. but now when i text him, he drops the convo pretty fast. i wanted to remain friends so idk why hes acting like this. or is this just something that guys do?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
agreed... look, it's not you, it's a 90% chance that the person you hooked up with just can't communicate very effectively. communication is key to any kind of intimate encounter... but if they don't know how, or just can't get themselves to do it, then it sucks, but it's their fault and not yours for not being able to handle it. i've had a few very brief relationships where the other person couldn't really tell me what they want (and most likely didn't really know) and after a few times i tend to steer clear of these kinds of people.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
read the book the ethical slut!!!!!

Reactions: Matt Derrick
K

Kim Chee

Did he finish in record time or have a tiny pee pee?

Poor performance can lead to avoidance. It isn't your fault.
Can you use some help with gas jugging?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
read the book the ethical slut!!!!!
Indeed that is a good book. We used to have a copy in the downloads section a long time ago but we lost it somehow. If someone could locate another copy that would be awesome.

Traveler

Reaction score
I found a copy and I'm reading it right now :p

When I get my laptop to stop being so douchey I'll upload it and send you that picture that I've been meaning to

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads