Current Location
Fuck off land
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Departing from: slab city California
Destination: Oregon or washington
Date range: ASAP

About me:

myself and my dog buddy (german Shepard) need a ride to Washington for folklore festival to meet an old friend. have some gas pitch and am down to spange. I'm real laid back and pretty quiet. very respectful and helpful. please let me know asap, thank you.

deleted user

Lurker
I deleted myself
Threads
Current Location
Cle Elum, United States
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey if you grab my shit from the trailer I can meet you at wherever you're at. I've been trying to get back for that shit and I can actually do something about it in 3 weeks to get my guitar and shit so let me know. You've always been a good friend so if you need a ticket for you and buddy just tell me know. Either way safe travels.

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Departing from: slab city California
Destination: Oregon or washington
Date range: ASAP

About me:

myself and my dog buddy (german Shepard) need a ride to Washington for folklore festival to meet an old friend. have some gas pitch and am down to spange. I'm real laid back and pretty quiet. very respectful and helpful. please let me know asap, thank you.
oooooohhh shit son, you gonna be at folk life?

OP
OP
Caveman118
Threads
Current Location
Fuck off land
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
ya buddy .heading to la tmro then amtrac to Oregon in the next few days. ill see you soon bro

OP
OP
Caveman118
Threads
Current Location
Fuck off land
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey if you grab my shit from the trailer I can meet you at wherever you're at. I've been trying to get back for that shit and I can actually do something about it in 3 weeks to get my guitar and shit so let me know. You've always been a good friend so if you need a ticket for you and buddy just tell me know. Either way safe travels.
I'm not at the library anymore but how much stuff is it cuz I'm bussing it with buddy and no room for extra stuff.

deleted user

Lurker
I deleted myself
Threads
Current Location
Cle Elum, United States
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Definitely should have waited till I was solber to respond, that shit I wrote was a mess.

I'm gonna fly out for a bit and grab my stuff and fly it back. I've landed work from now till fall so I got you on a bus ticket if you need and are still around. Idk if you can bring a dog on Greyhound though. Amtrak might.

I heard you were up by the front of slabs, how are your chickens doing?

OP
OP
Caveman118
Threads
Current Location
Fuck off land
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
chickens are doin great. a friend is watching them while I'm out

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer