Sky diving, anyone got a story?

Doc Road

Reaction score
There i was, at the plank. Looking all the way down, earth a long ways down, scard but ready I let go.... what goes through your mind? lets share some tails.....

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Sky diving is fucking epic. Did it once, loved it. Id like to take the coarse and take it up as a hobby one day. I was pretty fucking nervous going up, but the second we jumped I became immediately relaxed.

Once you jump your so high up you don't even feel like your falling. Its like your floating suspended in mid air. Other than the wind, which I was glad I was wearing goggles, its pretty chill. It was an overload of scenes trying to take everything in, but in no way was it scary.
Once the parachute gets pulled its dead silent as you drift to the ground. Dude I was high off of the experience for a week.

Doc Road

Reaction score
Sky diving is fucking epic. Did it once, loved it. Id like to take the coarse and take it up as a hobby one day. I was pretty fucking nervous going up, but the second we jumped I became immediately relaxed.

Once you jump your so high up you don't even feel like your falling. Its like your floating suspended in mid air. Other than the wind, which I was glad I was wearing goggles, its pretty chill. It was an overload of scenes trying to take everything in, but in no way was it scary.
Once the parachute gets pulled its dead silent as you drift to the ground. Dude I was high off of the experience for a week.
Sweet story, Ah wish we could all stay that high!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads