Skoolie livin, banjo pickin', piano choppin' traveler new here | Squat the Planet

Skoolie livin, banjo pickin', piano choppin' traveler new here

theallnightdiner

Reaction score
Hi guys, i travel around in a 40ft skoolie. Been livin the travelin', busking lifestyle for about 7 years. I love it. It can be rough, but I think it builds character. I want to thank many of you, for being you. I've been quite inspired to live my life by all the dirty, krusty, freight train hoppin, banjo pickin', spoon slappin, whiskey drinking 'kids.' I am joining this website to promote my show and services, and to meet and network with other people who like kickin' ass and takin' names. I'm not gonna catalog everything I do here, but I mostly just wanted to say hi, and thank you for having me. Oh yeah, if you are ever in the Los Angeles area, holla atcha boy. maybe we can jam some songs, or build some shit.

If you want to check out more about my life, my bus, or my show here in LA, check out my latest movie I directed.

or check out theallnightdiner.com

Attachments

• banjonick.jpg
    banjonick.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 312
  • buspicgoodsmall.jpg
    buspicgoodsmall.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 368
  • seriousnick.jpg
    seriousnick.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 287
  • 20150311_231601.jpg
    20150311_231601.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 286
  • outside10.png
    outside10.png
    5 MB · Views: 282
  • theband.jpg
    theband.jpg
    729.3 KB · Views: 286
  • rockindownsunset.Still002.jpg
    rockindownsunset.Still002.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 293

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Hooray! He finally made an account. Welcome to the site, if you have any questions send me a PM. Or you know, just ask in person.

We're literally sitting right next to each other.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads