ScumRag

Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Current Location
San Diego, CA
Reactions
92% 1% 7%
_Size 12D men's Carolina steels- worn 3 times_The Black Market_Squat the Planet_12:18 AM _Size 12D men's Carolina steels- worn 3 times_The Black Market_Squat the Planet_12:18 AM

Barter/Trade for original art work (& im not talking oil or acrylic major works of art- mainly sketches, or anything framable) a decent multitool, or knife, tool set, etc
OR two cartons of cigs. These are Carolina 8" #1821 and retail at about $110. I need tobacco you need boots to resell or whatever. Thanks.

I'm located near dt san diego

Last edited:

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Finally got out of Willows. One ride to Williams. Next ride to Willits. Where there's a 'Will', there's a ...Jay?
I entered into the stock market a few days ago. It's basically "dancing money". You gotta see it to believe it.
Flying to Portugal tomorrow! Fuck yeah.
12 days before flying out of the states; working through the very last day and milking the job for all i can get! but little time for much else, making a few quality occasions will tie it all together ^_^
Squatting truck stops in a school bus...
oak moth wrote on TrainingHoppers's profile.
yes, research is my middle name....if i'd done more as a young'un i don't think life would have kicked my a** as bad as it did
oak moth wrote on otch0z's profile.
yea - i do try to eat healthy and walk a lot. im kind of obsessed with it actually. gotta keep that pitta in check, depressed and inflamed is not how i want to spend another winter !
Looking to meet traveling buddies. Seeking an adeveture. Let's do this✌

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
MCx