Sign flying (1 Viewer)

Dave the duke

Lurker
Current Location
Fayitville
I am currently in Alma Arkansas not doing so well then here about 8 and 9 this morning currently almost 12 my wife gotten maybe $10 total she's she's using my dog pumpkin no that's wrong her dog blue and there's decent traffic flow and I know somebody else and tried this site and post it to us but I don't know what his sign said or where he was standing because I do know Walmart will run people off and they do that a lot so we're not trying to get down on the medium by Walmart cuz if you don't know if that's on Walmart or if that's on City because there is a state ordinance now in Arkansas you can't stand on exit ramps and you can't stand and mediums

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Engineer J Lupo

the most derailingest mod.
Staff member
Current Location
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
Moved from missed connections to making a living because yeah...

Also, is this a question? Or to quote ibuzzard "did ya just need someone to listen to ya?

A few of these things , . . . , ? , . . Would really go a long way. Try em out, they're great. Also, medians.

And finally, I wish you better luck flying. Maybe try a different phrase? I know of one that's actually changed a lot of people's worlds, and it's just that.

"Can you change my world?” and fuck it, get artsy. Draw some big coins under the word change. People like creativity and word play. Plus it really puts an emphasis on what a little bit of their change would mean to you.

OP
Dave the duke

Dave the duke

Lurker
Current Location
Fayitville
I am currently in Alma Arkansas not doing so well then here about 8 and 9 this morning currently almost 12 my wife gotten maybe $10 total she's she's using my dog pumpkin no that's wrong her dog blue and there's decent traffic flow and I know somebody else and tried this site and post it to us but I don't know what his sign said or where he was standing because I do know Walmart will run people off and they do that a lot so we're not trying to get down on the medium by Walmart cuz if you don't know if that's on Walmart or if that's on City because there is a state ordinance now in Arkansas you can't stand on exit ramps and you can't stand and mediums
I just remember I'm still new to this I'm still trying to figure out where everything goes and how everything works it'll take me a little while to get used to where everything is on this in this little group site thing

Engineer J Lupo

Staff member
Current Location
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
I understand that. This site certainly isn't the most user friendly at first, it takes a little while. Plus you got some snarky mods talkin out the side of they necks at ya. Gotta be tough, you'll get through it.

OP
Dave the duke

Dave the duke

Lurker
Current Location
Fayitville
I understand that. This site certainly isn't the most user friendly at first, it takes a little while. Plus you got some snarky mods talkin out the side of they necks at ya. Gotta be tough, you'll get through it.
Hey I'm not worried about people being an ass hat that's just a part of life I do not know how to ignore them

Engineer J Lupo

Staff member
Current Location
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
Punctuate.

a lot of people don't even bother reading if you arent willing to put in the very little bit of energy it takes to punctuate a sentence and paragraphs are nice too because then you dont lose your place when youre reading a huge wall of text it just makes for a much more pleasant reading experience when a person takes a couple extra seconds to punctuate while theyre writing and its just easier for people to follow along in general run on sentences are mad obnoxious theres no breaks the shit just keeps going and going and going and going and sometimes it makes you wanna take a pair of scissors and gently stick one pointed end into one of their nostrils and then take the other pointed end and stick that pointed end in their mouth and then that leaves the handle part sticking out forward like and then you just wanna get a real firm grip on the back of their neck and with all your strength bash their fucking face into a wall scissor handles hitting first know what im saying

OP
Dave the duke

Dave the duke

Lurker
Current Location
Fayitville
Punctuate.

a lot of people don't even bother reading if you arent willing to put in the very little bit of energy it takes to punctuate a sentence and paragraphs are nice too because then you dont lose your place when youre reading a huge wall of text it just makes for a much more pleasant reading experience when a person takes a couple extra seconds to punctuate while theyre writing and its just easier for people to follow along in general run on sentences are mad obnoxious theres no breaks the shit just keeps going and going and going and going and sometimes it makes you wanna take a pair of scissors and gently stick one pointed end into one of their nostrils and then take the other pointed end and stick that pointed end in their mouth and then that leaves the handle part sticking out forward like and then you just wanna get a real firm grip on the back of their neck and with all your strength bash their fucking face into a wall scissor handles hitting first know what im saying
The keyboard function on this phone really doesn't work that well and the speak to text even known that works but a little bit better and I'm sorry that it does not know how to punctuate

OP
Dave the duke

Dave the duke

Lurker
Current Location
Fayitville
The keyboard function on this phone really doesn't work that well and the speak to text even known that works but a little bit better and I'm sorry that it does not know how to punctuate
This is a TCL phone by straight talk if you're looking at a new phone I advised not getting one of these

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $20.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $20.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $20.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $20.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

just now saw yet another article of people talking photos of themselves and falling into a waterfall and being pummeled into drowning - why people why - i recall when i first heard something like this out at Silver Falls eas of Corvallis, I think it was 2012 or 2013, but it never ceases to amaze me that it happens so much all over the world
Hitched into Quebec City, got a free wristband to a music festival with The Offspring and Blink-182 playing!! Good times, now off to Charny, back on the rails!
'All I know is that I dont know nothin'
Fillmore, California... California is the ultimate shithole..!!!
how many of you get inspired when you watch 'into the wild'??? i know it always makes me want to hit the road.
Faceplant wrote on NotmybestNotmyworst's profile.
Come here, let me give you a big, loving hug. But don’t pick up the soap.
Looking for folks in Nyc, tips also welcome!
Im absolutely alone (aside from my dog) because EVEN HERE i have to deal with cunts like you.
NotmybestNotmyworst wrote on Faceplant's profile.
Call me fucking lazy again!