Photos show us yer patch pants (1 Viewer)

crow

Current Location
Seattle, United States
For lack of a better term, I call them patch pants. This is my fourth pair so they're not all broke in yet.
They have a tendency to "disappear"

Be that as it may, I love to see how other people attach the world to themselves!
So show me gets n I'll show you mine :p

Notice I've stitched in a "breezyballs" ventilation system lol

Attachments

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

SomeDumbFluff

Current Location
Odessa Texas
Website
www.furaffinity.net
BEST THREAD EVER!
I have to get mine from a friends house.
Then will 100% be posting them!

On a side note, I heard there was some Japanese guy buying pants from street kids and reselling them to Japanese kids for very much + profit.
1: good business move
2: those are usually the dirtiest pants money can buy. Surprised anyone but the original patcher/ person who bum sprayed in them a million times would ever want yo put them on.

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Current Location
Slab City, CA
Website
www.youtube.com
On a side note, I heard there was some Japanese guy buying pants from street kids and reselling them to Japanese kids for very much + profit.
1: good business move
2: those are usually the dirtiest pants money can buy. Surprised anyone but the original patcher/ person who bum sprayed in them a million times would ever want yo put them on.
This is an EXCELLENT business idea.

Who's willing to sell me their pants, so I can post 'em on eBay Japan? :D ::greedy::

OP
crow

crow

Current Location
Seattle, United States
It's so hard to post but I'm loving this! The pants are broke in. Broke them in on a cross country trip. They needed a lot if work cause my dick was popping out. I'll post pics soon. Not of my dick.

OP
crow

crow

Current Location
Seattle, United States
People often offer 200 . It takes a day to make a pair. Hmu. Where these buyers at. I swear I only pissed in em 4 times and there's only two ppls blood on em!

D

Deleted member 20975

I deleted myself
Shorts count?
Pair or combat pants i got in coombs, bc about 10 years ago. Pockets and zipper dead and reborn. Will wear till i or they die.
20180208_211259-jpg.40675_show us yer patch pants_Clothing_Squat the Planet_6:17 PM
20180208_174834-jpg.40676_show us yer patch pants_Clothing_Squat the Planet_6:17 PM
20180208_211329-jpg.40677_show us yer patch pants_Clothing_Squat the Planet_6:17 PM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $20.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $20.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $20.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $20.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

DisfunctionalBliss wrote on sydaavicious's profile.
Ta ta ta..... Building treehouses, pallet houses, rocket stoves, and all sorts of wacky live of the land shit. Want a change? Feel free to check us out: Auburn WA....just south of Seattle. Can help u on ur travels too
Back online... Sorry I haven´t been active. Moving to the UK with my little family for a while.
50% of needed gas funds for OR trip obtained ✔
Bey
The Dumpster giveth...! Good skipping today, with some line struggle, though, over the freegan vs. "meegan" positions...
van dwelling in san antonio. about to get on the road to oregon or someplace by end of the month. i'm still so fucked up about my dear friend @Multifaceted passing away and need to get out of our hometown..
Confirmation that travel expenses will be covered has been APPROVED! I'M OUTTA HERE!
For years now I've been told to check out r/vagabond and I looked into it. Its terrible and I'm glad i haven't met those people.
Glad to be active again here on STP. I realize now how much I missed this community
Heading to Oregon this week...anyone wanna ride along?

Staff online