Photos show us yer fashion (1 Viewer)

jimi

Lurker
Current Location
Eugene
Show us what you're wearing! I know there's threads for certain kinds of clothes already, but I wanna see it all put together on your filthy bodies. I know a bunch of you must have some great fashionable outfits you'd like to show off! It could be what you're wearing today, a favorite outfit, or anything!

BONUS runway challenge: Post pictures of your style before and after you hit the road

Last edited:
We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Anagor

Wayfarer
Current Location
Bonn, Germany
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Show us what you're wearing!
I don't have many selfies ... that was some time ago:

me-jpg.39939_show us yer fashion_Clothing_Squat the Planet_11:02 PM

Will search for more recent photos ...

BONUS runway challenge: Post pictures of your style before and after you hit the road
Oo ... need to get my other computer running for that ... maybe I can upload one or two pics soonish ...

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
20690155_449577988738735_3481258289910369228_o.jpg

This is one of my latest threads. I was wearing a brand new pair of JNCO shorts, while still keeping it as new as possible. Whether I am dressed like a railfanner, a hobo, or otherwise, not everyone will know what.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
I don't have many selfies ... that was some time ago:

View attachment 39939

Will search for more recent photos ...

Oo ... need to get my other computer running for that ... maybe I can upload one or two pics soonish ...
Those pants are much too new!! I'm sure you've worked a few more holes in there! :D

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Current Location
Australia
Website
ciggybuttbrain.wordpress.com
I dress like Guy Fieri every. damn. day.
img_0855-jpg.39944_show us yer fashion_Clothing_Squat the Planet_11:13 AM

img_0857-jpg.39946_show us yer fashion_Clothing_Squat the Planet_11:13 AM

Just kidding, that was Halloween in Alabama.

Well here's my summer/ fall+spring daytime fashion, repping after rolling into Albuquerque riding with a trucker thru the night, me and my road dog helping him stay awake:
Just your typical jorts and a teeshirt! Black so the stains don't show! :D
img_0856-jpg.39945_show us yer fashion_Clothing_Squat the Planet_11:13 AM

Benji91

Gone Walkabout
Current Location
Redcliffe, Qld
Website
www.instragram.com
(I'm the one in the DK shirt)
My go to around this time of year (summer down here!) is cut-off denim, sleeveless shirts and my battle vest if it isn't too hot.

My bearded mate showing off his gorgeous, year-round fashion is always a sight. ;)

17021836_10154475402381483_1747599136532814961_n-jpg.40009_show us yer fashion_Clothing_Squat the Planet_4:52 PM

...I do have a love for boots and leopard print too :D

15338623_10154231720366483_6518944818470201846_n-jpg.40010_show us yer fashion_Clothing_Squat the Planet_4:52 PM

Dagonshucks

Current Location
Milwaukee, United States
My new patchwork hoodie is mostly upholstery due to limited geographic (there is nothing pretty in Milwaukee.) Some Vietnamese paisley (pink and blue.) It isn't finished yet.

full-jpg.42232_show us yer fashion_Clothing_Squat the Planet_6:00 PM

full-jpg.42233_show us yer fashion_Clothing_Squat the Planet_6:00 PM

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Aw snaps, here's the bonus photo (it was actually a photo, too)- taken the weekend before I officially hit the road. I'm frying my face off at a crazy party.
316066_10150341033473746_813109671_n-jpg.42239_show us yer fashion_Clothing_Squat the Planet_3:37 PM
o

OP
jimi

jimi

Lurker
Current Location
Eugene
Bump, whats up with those summertime looks ;y

Benji91

Gone Walkabout
Current Location
Redcliffe, Qld
Website
www.instragram.com
It's just gone winter here, but summertime looks had us like...

fb_img_1541928879667-jpg.50635_show us yer fashion_Clothing_Squat the Planet_5:38 PM

(The colourful one is one of my best mates - Daynosaur. Decided not to tell him I moved back to Oz and surprise him)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $20.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $20.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $20.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $20.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

DisfunctionalBliss wrote on sydaavicious's profile.
Ta ta ta..... Building treehouses, pallet houses, rocket stoves, and all sorts of wacky live of the land shit. Want a change? Feel free to check us out: Auburn WA....just south of Seattle. Can help u on ur travels too
Back online... Sorry I haven´t been active. Moving to the UK with my little family for a while.
50% of needed gas funds for OR trip obtained ✔
Bey
The Dumpster giveth...! Good skipping today, with some line struggle, though, over the freegan vs. "meegan" positions...
van dwelling in san antonio. about to get on the road to oregon or someplace by end of the month. i'm still so fucked up about my dear friend @Multifaceted passing away and need to get out of our hometown..
Confirmation that travel expenses will be covered has been APPROVED! I'M OUTTA HERE!
For years now I've been told to check out r/vagabond and I looked into it. Its terrible and I'm glad i haven't met those people.
Glad to be active again here on STP. I realize now how much I missed this community
Heading to Oregon this week...anyone wanna ride along?

Staff online