Short Intro | Squat the Planet

Short Intro

D

deshi_kicks

Even though mostly all I do is lurk here, I figured I'd write a short introduction on myself anyway.

Name is Andrew, and I'm almost 18. I grew up in Pensacola, FL, but I was born in (and my moms side of the family is there) Mobile, AL, but am now living in Kissimmee, FL. I've been through a lot on more of a mental level than physical, mostly dealing with deaths and my conscience catching up with me, and the fam. I'm not going to get into all of that, but on occasion it kinda brings me down, and turns me into somewhat of an asshole, so sorry in advance if I come off as one sometime. I like art, even though I suck at it, I enjoy photography as well. I mostly listen to rap/hip hop music, but I'm down to listen to anything that isn't country, bluegrass, or screamo/hardcore/death metal etc. If you saw me on the street or in the store, you'd never guess the type of person I am. I'm a fat guy who wears button down shirts, jeans, and Dunks. Not exactly someone most people would picture riding freight trains. I haven't actually ridden yet, or hitched. It started off as something I wanted to do for a while for the experience, but my family disagreed and I was told if I leave I can't come back. So I'm waiting until my mom has her baby, and a few weeks after, before I leave. It will sort of lessen the stress since she thinks I forgot about my plans.

I'm actually rather strange. I don't drink because in my religion we aren't allowed to, yet we aren't allowed to smoke ciggs or hash either yet, I had a blast with it. I'm down to get free food and other things, so most people would think I just don't care about religion. I guess I just feel like God kinda dislikes me right now, and I'm just down on my luck. There's not really much more to me, so I guess that's it.

D

deshi_kicks

Widerstand said:
I have been listening to some 90's Snoop and Dre, ODB, and Eazy E.

what groups do you like?

These days I'm listening to Immortal Technique, 2pac (always listen to Pac), Atmosphere, Collie Buddz, some Ice Cube, couple Ice-T songs I like, Andre Nickatina, Lil Wayne, and a few others. I like more, but that's what I listen to on a daily basis.

BrokeWhiteBoy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
you sound... interesting :D

He is very interesting.... if you like lazy fatasses who play xbox 360 all night and sleep all day because he is having mommy problems.... you also gotta be able to tolerate those who bitch and moan about their life yet have a million and one excuses why they won't attempt to change it.

Out side of that... he is extremely interesting... at least I think he might be, I can't pay attention long enough anymore to really understand much else at this point.

Used to be pretty chill, back when he was still pretty into skating and I got him hooked on graffiti.... dumbshit went soft.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I see you cant sense my sarcasm through the "....."

I'm not impressed, but i dont know the guy personally so i have no place to say a strong opinion.

D

deshi_kicks

He is very interesting.... if you like lazy fatasses who play xbox 360 all night and sleep all day because he is having mommy problems.... you also gotta be able to tolerate those who bitch and moan about their life yet have a million and one excuses why they won't attempt to change it.

Out side of that... he is extremely interesting... at least I think he might be, I can't pay attention long enough anymore to really understand much else at this point.

Used to be pretty chill, back when he was still pretty into skating and I got him hooked on graffiti.... dumbshit went soft.

First of all dumbfuck, I don't play 360 at all except between the hours of 6:30am and 7:30am. Second, I sleep all day because there isn't shit to do all day, so why the fuck be awake during it when I have to hear kids screaming all the time? Not attempting to change it? You know damn well I'm waiting till the baby is born (unless I get thrown out first) to leave home. I don't bitch and moan, sometimes I'll be like "get this shit, da da da da da" just cause I have nothing else to talk about. I didn't go soft when I got hooked on graffiti, if anything I got a little harder. Before that I never stole anything but candy from Circle K, now walking out of Walmart with a ton of merch in my bag ain't shit. Not saying that makes me "hard", but it definitely isn't being soft seeing as how if I go to jail, I'm not getting bailed out. I'm usually the first to insult myself, but everything you said there is just bullshit. Normally I wouldn't care, but this is a scene I'm going to be in for probably a very long time. Just because I most likely won't meet anyone on here in person, it doesn't mean that they need to have a bad impression of me.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
WHOAH!!! HOLD IT! we are not a scene! Please restrain yourself! You guys argue damn much. But i remember who you are now deshi. You guys seriously should keep your freshmen arguments out of the forum though. It makes BOTH of you look pretty childish and wastes my time reading it :p

Not trying to be rude here, just some simple advise from one youngin to another. If one of you bothers the other, just drop it, dont drag it on like an idiot, it shows the other it bothers you(creating satisfaction for them and irritation for you).

PS- I Very much enjoy my nerdy hours of XBOX and there's nothing wrong with it.

D

deshi_kicks

Yeah.

Not a scene, not a community, whatever you wanna call it, there are people that I will be running into. Its not a sport, so I didn't know what else to call it. Unless that's not what you were talking about Ravie.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Moderation makes almost everything okay. Donkey Kong is great. I also love Mario Brothers.

Birdy

Reaction score
Pfff tetris allllll the way<3

Rise 609

Reaction score
Careful there wider. I'm from the home of monopoly. I'm just messing with you, that game is perfect for our modern economy. If you buy park place does it come with all the crackheads that hang out there?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads