Short and Simple Intro | Squat the Planet

Short and Simple Intro

BridgeCritter

Reaction score
Hey there! New to the STP community. Getting ready to start my first trip on the road in 3 years next weekend and stumbled upon this awesome piece of internet paradise. My name's Josh, but Bridge Critter is a nickname I picked up when I was locked up a few years ago after telling some stories from on the road and sleeping under bridges.

Next weekend I'll be hoping on a train from MO to Flagstaff, AZ and starting my way west to see the Pacific Ocean for the first time. Look forward to maybe mettin up with some folks from here and sharing my adventures!

dissociatecrab

Reaction score
Welcome, Josh.

I’ll be out Flagstaff or someone in AZ soon enough. Then around the west also.

Stay safe and warm.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Good luck in your travels. I'm also in Northern AZ, not a bad place to land as of the moment. definitely COLD, so be prepared for that.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard to StP BridgeCritter!!! You're in the right place! Plenty of info on this website! Please share any travel stories you have!

Taylorwltrs

Reaction score
Haha yeah I didn't research Flagstaff until after I bought a train ticket out there. My uncultured, midwest self thought, "no way can it snow in the desert."
Congrats on your soon-to-be travels, Josh! I'm heading to southern az from ohio beginning of march so if you find yourself down that way before you make it to the coast let a gal know! ☀🎉
Hey there! New to the STP community. Getting ready to start my first trip on the road in 3 years next weekend and stumbled upon this awesome piece of internet paradise. My name's Josh, but Bridge Critter is a nickname I picked up when I was locked up a few years ago after telling some stories from on the road and sleeping under bridges.

Next weekend I'll be hoping on a train from MO to Flagstaff, AZ and starting my way west to see the Pacific Ocean for the first time. Look forward to maybe mettin up with some folks from here and sharing my adventures!

Reactions: BridgeCritter

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads