Shit in Woods Goes Gross to Nightmare | Squat the Planet

Shit in Woods Goes Gross to Nightmare

Vanholio

Reaction score
1150 E Washington St, Brownsville, TX 78520, USA
Website
www.vanholio.com
Link to a blog post I did last spring about, well, just what the title says. True story. Revealing photo.

-----

What’s the dark side of living in a van down by the river? Assault by druggies? Cops? Bears? No, it’s shitting in a hole. Today, it went from gross to nightmare ... It starts by raining ... http://www.vanholio.com/2016/05/shit-in-woods-goes-gross-to-nightmare.html

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
So all that to say you got caught shitting in the woods?

Idk, I'd hardly call that a nightmare...

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
You take your shorts and panties off to take a shit?!? I will have to teach you how to take a shit while squatting and leaning back with one hand, so you can keep your knickers around your ankles. I also like to wipe first with moss/leaves and then finish clean with tp

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
You take your shorts and panties off to take a shit?!? I will have to teach you how to take a shit while squatting and leaning back with one hand, so you can keep your knickers around your ankles. I also like to wipe first with moss/leaves and then finish clean with tp

I prefer to just relax and let it all just plop squishy. then, remove shorts/panties, flick em into the bushes, movin on down the road! This is good for when youre on the city bus or subway, or just in a hurry and dont have the desire to stop walkin and look for a place to squat. Learnt this technique from a guy named Chuckie, in the Bowery, in 1995.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I prefer to just relax and let it all just plop squishy. then, remove shorts/panties, flick em into the bushes, movin on down the road! This is good for when youre on the city bus or subway, or just in a hurry and dont have the desire to stop walkin and look for a place to squat. Learnt this technique from a guy named Chuckie, in the Bowery, in 1995.
greasy.jpg

Vanholio

Reaction score
Website
www.vanholio.com

Fat Bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini
K

Kim Chee

I think this thread will die within a week, unlike the licking bloody vagina thread and the masturbating teen girl who was struck by lightning.

Feces, while funny just doesn't have the same appeal.

So if you are looking to improve the hits/revenue on your website I'd recommend one of those other subjects and then you can sell pocket pussies on the side to fund your adventures;)

autumn

Lurker
Reaction score
Man, I had something similar happen to me, except I was in such a hurry (walking off the interstate) that I didn't realize I was basically in someones backyard and taking a giant dump in front of kids. I stepped in my own shit. I've given up on TP exclusivity in favor of a cleaner and quicker option... a sports bottle followed by tp. Like a shitty bidet.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I had something similar happen to me, except I was in such a hurry (walking off the interstate) that I didn't realize I was basically in someones backyard and taking a giant dump in front of kids. I stepped in my own shit. I've given up on TP exclusivity in favor of a cleaner and quicker option... a sports bottle followed by tp. Like a shitty bidet.
wait...you use the sports bottle as a douche? like gatorade? or do you mean you just flick a little on yer crack and call it good?what's your preferred flavor?

• Haha

autumn

Lurker
Reaction score
wait...you use the sports bottle as a douche? like gatorade? or do you mean you just flick a little on yer crack and call it good?what's your preferred flavor?

Hahaha no man, a nozzled waterbottle, I just squeeze it and spray water against my asshole, then wipe dry with toilet paper. Which would you rather have to clean peanut butter off your skin, a napkin, or a hose?

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score

GG Allin would approve, heartily.

Vanholio

Reaction score
Website
www.vanholio.com
So if you are looking to improve the hits/revenue on your website I'd recommend one of those other subjects and then you can sell pocket pussies on the side to fund your adventures;)

Hmm. Why stop at pocket pussies? I'm going to affiliate market sex robot dolls. One sale a month will pay all my bills. Much better than the 40 cents I pulled down last week.

• Haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads