Photos She's hi

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
10834854_1043100275730404_1086999193411361753_o.jpg

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
Feel like the chin and the right-side cheek could be ameliorated, but excellent work overall!! Way better than anything I could've done! ;)

Really love the eye, the eyebrows and the shading! :)

Reactions: Kal and PrisMiQue

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
Feel like the chin and the right-side cheek could be ameliorated, but excellent work overall!! Way better than anything I could've done! ;)

Really love the eye, the eyebrows and the shading! :)

I'm still working on it... Lol! I haven't gone into the hair really or ear, maybe I'll repost when it's finished.
Thanks for the critique
::cat::

Reactions: Kal and Mankini

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The division of shades down the center of the face is prominent... maybe you could blend that more...

Those eyes... are hypnotic. Great work.

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
I'm still working on it... Lol! I haven't gone into the hair really or ear, maybe I'll repost when it's finished.
Thanks for the critique
::cat::

Well keep it up!! Looking awesome so far! I'd say don't work on the ear too much, i like it's 'unfinished' look! It's like... realistic and not at the same time. Kinda like how cartoon characters only have 4 fingers. Not because They couldn't do 5, but because there's no need to.

Not sure I'm being clear, i don't reallyknow how to say it

Reactions: PrisMiQue and Kal

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
Well keep it up!! Looking awesome so far! I'd say don't work on the ear too much, i like it's 'unfinished' look! It's like... realnistic and not at the same time. Kinda like how cartoon characters only have 4 fingers. Not because They couldn't do 5, but because there's no need to.

Not sure I'm being clear, i don't reallyknow how to say it
Lol Ye I get Ya. Always appreciate the feedback :rolleyes:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads