Sharon | Squat the Planet

Sharon

sharontzk

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i'm Sharon, i live in the south west of France.

Last year I was in High School and i gratuated but it was hard because i hate high school, i had to pretend to be someone that i wasn't. but when i was doing that, i thought the "fake me" was the real me.

So after High School i decided to go to the university in a big city in France because i wanted to be with open-mind people. So i had my appartment, new life, new friends, etc..
after 1 month,I left university because I realized that it was the same shit as high school. So I started taking time for myself, getting to know myself and finding out who I really am.
But in this new life I felt that there was always as much emptiness, I didn't know why I didn't know what I was missing.
After 5 months in this city, i came back in my mother's house because i didn't have money to pay my appartment and the "world of work" didn't interrest me, I was realizing that trade, money and other inhuman shit like that was not part of my values

In recent months, I felt that the road was calling me. I often heard it, but I had never listened to it.

And 2 weeks ago, i listened to it, and I cried ahahah
I cried because I had the feeling that I had finally found myself, the real me, after all these years of questioning, doubts and suffering.

Now i know what i want, i want to be a "nomad person" with no money, i want to go wherever i want, meet beautiful people and bring love and good vibes wherever i go.
I'm buying all the gear i need and then i go, i can't wait ahah!

I'm glad to have found this site. at least i will feel less alone ahah

peace guys

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll feel right at home. It's always great to see more international users joining up.

What method of travel interests you the most? Where do you want to go, what do you want to see?

A

A New Name

Hello Sharon. Kudos on listening to the inner wisdom. I know you couldn't not to but still, glad to see another person shifting the weight into the future.
Welcome to StP and may your travels be as inspired.

N0MAD

Reaction score
'ello and welcome to STP, it's great that you Listened to your inner self. I had a simillar experience when I was in high school and ended up crashing.
Travelling is the best thing you can do.

Everyone here is über knowledgeable and willing to help. (Though most are in the US)

ATB N0MAD.

sharontzk

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll feel right at home. It's always great to see more international users joining up.

What method of travel interests you the most? Where do you want to go, what do you want to see?

thank you !

i want to travel slowly, i know i will start with Europe for some years and then go where the moment takes me.

Hello Sharon. Kudos on listening to the inner wisdom. I know you couldn't not to but still, glad to see another person shifting the weight into the future.
Welcome to StP and may your travels be as inspired.

Yessss I feel like I have a duty to help the people around me and it's not by staying in my corner that I will make change ahah

'ello and welcome to STP, it's great that you Listened to your inner self. I had a simillar experience when I was in high school and ended up crashing.
Travelling is the best thing you can do.

Everyone here is über knowledgeable and willing to help. (Though most are in the US)

ATB N0MAD.

Thanks and yeah there is a lot of American here but it's cool ahaha

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Wow - great intro and welcome to STP! I think you will find a lot of useful information here to get you ready for your future travels :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads