Shariah Metzger, Jace Lee Greene, Zack Greene (aka Spoons) for animal torture in Asheville | Squat the Planet

Shariah Metzger, Jace Lee Greene, Zack Greene (aka Spoons) for animal torture in Asheville

LeeenPocket

Reaction score
Serious trigger warning on this folks. I saw this last night on Facebook and bawled and cuddled my cat all night.

44974802_186214078947135_6711626302606016512_n.jpg

44905836_186214112280465_4533327230624858112_n.jpg

44942018_186692165565993_8995102810064289792_n.jpg

44893313_186214142280462_4573915156903362560_n.jpg

45002909_186858718882671_6514650134519742464_n.jpg

Attachments

• 44902184_186214168947126_1820180721700962304_n.jpg
    44902184_186214168947126_1820180721700962304_n.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,534

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Somehow they manage to make it this far in life (really, it's amazing to me that they remember to breathe) and their accomplishments amount to those of a psychopathic 5 year old. Killing and torturing a sweet defenseless animal in an attempt to make their instagram friends think they're badass.

Whenever they get out these fucking oxygen wasters need to be shown they are not accepted anywhere. Their world is already small since they have no hope of ever assimilating back into regular society, let's make it even smaller.

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Two of the three are in custody.
https://wlos.com/news/local/asheville-duo-charged-after-investigation-into-pet-death-disposal

Asheville duo charged after investigation into pet death & disposal, 3rd person wanted
by Kristy Steward
Monday, October 29th 2018
5ca62ef3-77f0-4efa-8dab-4c6e5e1aa219-large16x9_GreeneMetzger1.jpg

Photo credit: Asheville Police Department

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) — An Asheville couple is currently behind bars after authorities say they improperly disposed of a cat.

Court documents show Shariah Jessamyn Metzger, 26, and Jace Lee Greene, 29, both of Asheville, unlawfully left the carcass of a cat on the Haywood Road Ingles Supermarkets property.

Currently, both Metzger and Greene are being held at the Buncombe County Detention Center for misdemeanor charges for improper burial of an animal.

DqsYAN5XcAAaVYj?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

https://twitter.com/LizBurchTV
https://twitter.com/LizBurchTV/status/1056964935824084992

Starting a new thread. Police say there is a warrant out for this person’s arrest in relation to this incident. His name is Zackery Eugene Greene. @WLOS_13
1:44 PM - Oct 29, 2018 · Asheville, NC

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
They definitely posed with and did some fucked up shit with the dead cat, but there is still zero evidence that they hurt or killed it. But due to the spinning of the rumor mill, there are now police involved and armed locals ready to hurt them and potentially their dogs.

Calling cops and inciting people to mob violence really isn't the way to handle shit, and I can't help but wonder if someone has it out for these kids...

Reactions: scutellaria

Des

Reaction score
They definitely posed with and did some fucked up shit with the dead cat, but there is still zero evidence that they hurt or killed it. But due to the spinning of the rumor mill, there are now police involved and armed locals ready to hurt them and potentially their dogs.

Calling cops and inciting people to mob violence really isn't the way to handle shit, and I can't help but wonder if someone has it out for these kids...
There’s hella rumors about Jace and Sharia being involved in serious assaults of other dirty kids and they used to kick it with that rapist Revo all the time. Ain’t nobody need to call the cops or nothing though. We’ll deal with them our way. Breaks my heart to see these two allegedly doing this shit.

LeeenPocket

Reaction score
misdemeanor charges for improper burial of an animal.

that's typically what I expected from the American system. The community can take care of these fucks.

There's pictures of them with it before and after they sliced it open and tied it to the fence. You their friend or something?

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score

So, without getting the police involved, how do you propose that evidence is collected as to how the cat died? Crowdfunding an autopsy? Then what? I know this is not a popular opinion here but there is absolutely a time for getting the police involved and this is it. Of course, even if they determine they did kill the cat, they will still likely only get misdemeanors since crimes against animals aren't taken seriously, but I'm not sure what alternative you're suggesting. It seems like you're just trying to show everyone how morally superior you are without proposing any realistic solution.

For the record I am not advocating mob violence either. No point in going to jail over these shitbags. IMO the best thing the community can do is to get them charged and let them know they are not welcome, anywhere.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
wow i haven't seen anything this messed up in a while. i agree that there's no evidence proving they killed the cat. maybe they did (man i hope not) maybe they didn't. still though, what bunch of dumb peices of shit. what they did was both disgusting and utterly stupid. i mean posting on instagram, like you might as well call the cops on yourself at that point.

mono

Reaction score
They definitely posed with and did some fucked up shit with the dead cat, but there is still zero evidence that they hurt or killed it.
in one image it's on the ground with needles and shit in it and in another one it's tied to a fence and sliced open - alright, so maybe the cat died before, but seriously?

if they didn't then they're really fuckin dumb. so dumb in fact that they literally said they killed it:
1540860843763.png

nobody needs to have it out for them when they clearly have it in for themselves

D

Deleted member 8978

Fucking monsters, simple as that. If they can torture animals the way they did, they are capable of torturing children also any chance they get, so that is why shit like this can get serious. Better yet, can they handle five professionally trained K9's?!!!

Therunaround

Reaction score
These disgusting fucks, whether or not they personally killed the cat, condone the abuse of animals just by posing with its corpse, mutilating it, and using it for their entertainment. They have selfishly devaluated all living things with this atrocious act. In the process they have disrespected all of mankind, and I, and all of you.
So pretty much, fuck them.

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
I don't know those kids. I wasn't proposing a solution. I wasn't aware of other shit that they were involved in and I don't condone their actions. All I'm saying is that there is a witch hunt going on based on the notion that they tortured and killed a cat, rather than found a dead cat and proceeded to some really gross shit in poor taste.

And AFAIK there was an autopsy performed on the cat and it died of rat poison, likely from eating a poisoned rat.

And that 'moral superiority' comment seems kind of unnecessary...

Last edited:
Reactions: scutellaria

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The way one of them replies to a comment on IG about killing it by saying "Yeah we kill all the cats" sounds super sarcastic to me. Add to that the fact they're posting this publicly in the first place really leads me to believe they probably didn't kill the cat. You'd have to be a fucking moron to post it and admit it too. I think they're just disgusting human beings who either thought those acts were funny at the time or thought posting pics of this made them hardcore, probably both.

I'm certainly in no way defending their actions, this is fucking gross and no matter if they themselves killed the cat or not you don't disrespect life like that. I hope they receive some pretty fucking harsh sentences, at least long enough to get clean you fucking oogs. This is definitely yet another reason to keep your cats indoors or under direct supervision. They kill an ungodly amount of wildlife and they're killed by cars all the time. If you really care about your cat you'll keep it inside. I wouldn't just let my dog roam the streets.

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
Y'all are just gonna sit back and feel righteous while these people get put in the system and their dogs get put down.

Dameon

Reaction score
Y'all are just gonna sit back and feel righteous while these people get put in the system and their dogs get put down.
Yeah, because I'm sure these three are real adept at staying out of jail, and just some stand-up dog owners. People who mutilate animals for fun make the best pet owners.

They're a lot better off getting punished by the system, which will actually give them a chance to defend themselves and consider evidence, rather than street justice.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
They definitely stabbed their rigs into that cats neck and cut into it's guts after it was dead, that isn't even debatable. So what's your solution, @dumpster harpy ? Coddle them because they have pets and they might not have done the actual killing? What do you think should be done? If we can't let law enforcement deal with it and you're not allowing us to deal with it.. who deals with it? Is this ok? Have you ever had a pet? Try and picture your pet with it's guts cut out hanging on a fence with rigs in it's neck. Pretty cool right? Nah we're not gonna do anything about it, that's your pet not ours. Plus they have their own pets to take care of so our hands are pretty much tied and god forbid we call the cops for anything ever, that wouldn't be punk of us at all.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads